Problem with relock bootloader

Search This thread

evenn

May 12, 2014
Hi everyone, in advance i'm sorry for my weak English...
ENG: in my HTC One X i have installed ROM Android Revolution HD and i wanted to change it to stock ROM using RUU. When I wanna relock bootloader being in HBoot in Fastboot USB mode, tapping command "fastboot oem lock" and "fastboot erase cache" then my phone restarts and shows inscription "HTC" on a white background. under the inscritpion shows red "This build is for development purposes only do not distribute outside of htc without written permission. Failure to comply may lead to legal action." and back to the HBoot menu. Instead "*** UNLOCKED ***" on pink frame is *** RELOCKED *** *** Security Warning *** and when i choose "Power Down" in HBoot menu is happened the same thing - white background with inscription "HTC" and red inscription and back to the hboot menu. What's the problem? any suggestions?

PL: w moim HTC One X mam ROM Android Revolution HD i chciałem przejść z niego na stockowy korzystając z poradnika zamieszczonego tutaj na forum. Wszystko jest w porządku do momentu próby zablokowania bootloadera, wpisując komende "fastboot oem lock" oraz próbując zablokować go poprzez One X All In One Kit. Pojawia się ten sam problem - bo zablokowaniu bootloadera wraca do HBoot menu (??) - jest oznaczony na samej górze na różówo jako "***RELOCKED***" ale pod nim na różowo jest napisane również "***Security Warning***" czy jakoś tak. Kiedy wciskam Power Down, wtedy telefon wyłącza się, natomiast po włączeniu telefonu przeze mnie jest przez chwile logo HTC na białym tle, ale potem pod napisem HTC pojawia się czerwony napis "This build is for development purposes only do not distribute outside of htc without written permission. Failure to comply may lead to legal action.", po czym znowu mnie wywala do HBoot menu. i w kółko to samo, dopiero odblokowanie bootloadera pozwala wrócić do ROMu w normalny sposób. Jakieś sugestie co może być przyczyną tego problemu?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    You're in the wrong forum, you have the HTC One X (Endeavoru) and this is the HTC One XL (Evita) forum.

Sent from my Evita