Real Racing 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

HaLjavshchik

Aug 27, 2011
Riga
in business perspective it's actually vice versa - it would make a sense for smaller gold value purchases for upgrades etc, tiny number of users will spend hundred $ for gold for car purchase, but many for smaller gold purchases for upgrades.

abobobilly

Feb 14, 2011
Lahore
OnePlus 7T Pro
in business perspective it's actually vice versa - it would make a sense for smaller gold value purchases for upgrades etc, tiny number of users will spend hundred $ for gold for car purchase, but many for smaller gold purchases for upgrades.
You make a good point actually. We can "assume" that to be reason for the (presumed) tight check on Gold Cars.

Whatever it is, it has now proven that the game is designed in such a way that no one will be able to complete it 100% without PAYING.

selfinfliction

Feb 28, 2011
played for 2 hours:

ss1-14_zps8b6d8563.png

:good:

abobobilly

Feb 14, 2011
Lahore
OnePlus 7T Pro
BTW guys, I have a few concerns regarding save games.

- If I remove the game, after backing up in the cloud, will I still be able to recover my save game if I reinstall it at a later date ?

- In the past, Titanium Backup never could backup Real Racing 3's save games. Is the case same today? Or is there any othee way ?

It's been a while that I am thinking of trying another ROM (and Ubuntu Touch) on my Nexus 7 but I fear I'd lose My save games.

t_007_v2

Jul 23, 2012
The porcshe (RSR) 2013 is imo the top of the top in this game. Just bought the Enzo and wasn't impressed with it's handling. the very expensive lambo is nice but not as fun to drive as the porcshe rsr 2013.
What is everyone's favorite ride in rr3?

This post was generated using my totally arse kicking NEXUS 7!!

abobobilly

Feb 14, 2011
Lahore
OnePlus 7T Pro
The porcshe (RSR) 2013 is imo the top of the top in this game. Just bought the Enzo and wasn't impressed with it's handling. the very expensive lambo is nice but not as fun to drive as the porcshe rsr 2013.
What is everyone's favorite ride in rr3?
Previously it was BMW M3 GT3 ALMS ... i played like 300 races with that car lol. But later, between all those cars ... i slightly liked Agera (and then Agera R) ... but my god Porsche RSR2013 has a unique feel to it.

It might just be me, but while playing in Cockpit mode, you can actually feel the front end being light and rear end going all the gripping work. Plus, there is less fear of slipping off of the track. For a track with more turns, i use this. Otherwise, its either Agera R, Lambo Veneno, or McLaren P1.

abobobilly

Feb 14, 2011
Lahore
OnePlus 7T Pro
I'd really like someone to answer the following, kindly. :)

BTW guys, I have a few concerns regarding save games.

- If I remove the game, after backing up in the cloud, will I still be able to recover my save game if I reinstall it at a later date ?

- In the past, Titanium Backup never could backup Real Racing 3's save games. Is the case same today? Or is there any othee way ?

It's been a while that I am thinking of trying another ROM (and Ubuntu Touch) on my Nexus 7 but I fear I'd lose My save games.

dracula8275

Feb 22, 2012
I'd really like someone to answer the following, kindly. :)

Hi, tried many times to save the game on the cloud, reinstall it and restored it without problem, but i think that you must be logged in. Tried with the same rom. But think you can copy only the file caracter.dat, there is all the information about your progress, money, gold etc. Think this will help you

SGS 2, JellySNAP ROM [v6]
Apolo 4.12 Regular kernel

Reactions: abobobilly
Apr 28, 2011
Assuming the same upgrade path or depth for the cars in question, I guess?

Any #3 upgrade has the same address as another one, no matter which car or type of upgrade AFAIK

And regarding the game saves : I've been able to restore them via titanium several times now. Tried once via cloud but if you do so you gotta make sure that they are the most recent by yourselves

Reactions: abobobilly

KennyG123

Senior Moderator / Mod Committee / Spider-Mod
Staff member
Nov 1, 2010
Right behind you!
Thread cleaned
I am sorry but any hacks that get you things that you would have to pay for or even earn in game play is not allowed on XDA
Thread closed

Last edited:
Reactions: ZuhaibZAK
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Change details and graphics quality in Real Racing 3

I've found a simpler way to set graphics quality manually - no root required! :laugh:
    For example it should give you real-time reflections and real-time shadows on Nexus 7.

Note: Tested FPS on Faux' kernel for Nexus 7 with 1.3 GHz maximum and FPS Meter.
    All measured in the same race with a Dodge Charger @ Suzuka route with "endless" cars, until time is running out :D
    Low ~ 44 FPS, Mid ~ 37 FPS, High ~ 22 FPS - all are average values.
    So I recommend 'Mid' setting for Nexus 7 and optimum quality/performance on an average "stock" setting!
    (If you overclocked your device to 1.4/1.5 GHz, the "High" setting perhaps would be optimal too)

So here we go...

Use a file explorer of your choice on your device and go to...
    /sdcard/Android/data/com.ea..games.r3_row/.depot/eds/
    or depending on your installation...
    /sdcard/Android/data/com.ea..games.r3_na/.depot/eds/

Here you have 4 files:

AndroidLow.plist (blurry textures, no real-time reflections only shadows from bridges, car has blob shadow) > Nexus 7 default
    AndroidMid.plist (normal textures, no real-time reflections only shadows from bridges, car has real-time shadow)
    AndroidHigh.plist (normal textures, real-time reflections of environment and bridges, car has real-time shadow) > Galaxy S3 default
    AndroidXtraHigh.plist (no visible difference to AndroidHigh.plist)

How to change the config:

Just check what config file your device is currently using - or guess it by comparing with the screenshots I've posted - and rename it to "__Android..." to have a backup if the method isn't working for you. Then select the choosen config file, copy it and rename it to the name you changed above.

For example:

Your screen looks like the first image (blurry textures and blob shadow) and you want real-time shadow but no real-time reflections.
    You rename "AndroidLow.plist" to "__AndroidLow.plist" and then make a copy of "AndroidMid.plist".
    Now rename the copied file to "AndroidLow.plist" and there you go.

This worked for me on my Galaxy S3 (where I had real-time reflections) and Nexus 7 (where I had even no real-time shadows).
    So I guess it works with all others too :D

I am not responsible for any damage you do to your device :cool:

Compare from Low to XtraHigh ("XtraHigh" has no noticeable difference to "High", perhaps view distance?)

LOW (blurry textures, no real-time reflections, car has blob shadow)
    attachment.php

MID (normal textures, no real-time reflections, car has real-time shadow)
    attachment.php

HIGH (normal textures, real-time reflections of environment, car has real-time shadow)
    attachment.php

XTRAHIGH (no visible difference to AndroidHigh.plist)
    attachment.php
    6W6tE8hy4kLT--YwuL1AjBKgWSWpbl2gdoR80rStSutjsXf-RUthSwoBf0OysZcPtUU=w705

REAL RACING 3

Lets get the pedal to the medal!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    How-To's

LINK - How to edit graphics quality. (thanks to astuermer)

REMOVED THE LINK ON HOW TO ALTER MONEY AND GOLD SINCE IT'S CONSIDERED WAREZ BY XDA RULES----> LINK

LINK- How to transfer game data to another device or after switching/updating ROM with full wipe. (thanks to ÜBER™)

LINK - Sixaxis profile to use PS3 controller with THIS app.(thanks to kofiaa)

***** AS WITH ANY MODDING, USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. NOBODY BUT YOU WILL BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR WHAT HAPPENS TO YOUR DEVICE *****

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Just another quick tip.

If you want to transfer you progress from device to device, go to
    Code:
    /sdcard/Android/data/com.ea.games.r3_na/doc/
    Then copy character.dat and profile.dat and paste them to the root of your sdcard.

Then upload em to where ever.. and download em and paste em in the same location on the other device. Restart the app and it'll be transfered. Did this with my N4 to my N7.
    I'm in New Zealand will upload an apk when home from work

Sent from my ME865 using xda app-developers app