[ROM] CyanogenMod 9 Stable: Android 4.0.4 for Samsung Epic 4G

Search This thread

Jinded

Dec 9, 2010
Bluetooth Bug

Hey I've got a strange Bluetooth bug that I haven't seen mentioned yet. I've had this issue with all versions of CM9, from alpha 1 through the current beta 1.

My phone can connect to BT devices pretty reliably (not 100%, but close enough), but about half the time if I start playing music, the music comes out of the phone's speaker instead of the BT device, even with BT media being connected. The way I've found to resolve this issue is to place a phone call (I usually just call my own voicemail), and after I hang up, the music plays through the BT device like it's supposed to. It'll then work fine until I disconnect the BT device, and once I connect it again the bug comes back about 50% of the time.

Has anyone else experience this, or knows a more permanent solution?

Thanks

davidh59

Nov 20, 2011
Poland, IN
Ok so this is either a feature request or a minor bug. When traveling through rural areas with iffy reception, I occasionally lose service. Right now my phone makes no sound at all when a call is dropped. Could we or should I already have something? I've got no idea how long I talked after the call dropped...:eek:

chrishighs

Oct 16, 2011
I had an issue with the 4.0.4 test build while on call earlier. I had it on the phone's external speaker for a few minutes when the CM9 boot screen came up and the external speaker cut out. I could still hear the phone call over the earpiece, but the phone seemed to be in a boot loop. This went on for about 6 minutes while I was still on hold and the phone would randomly vibrate like it was giving haptic feedback when it finishes booting. After it did not stop, I pulled the battery and restored a beta 1 backup from before the test build was released.

sent from xda premium without a search function...so don't hate

hot304tee

Sep 27, 2007
Question, am i the only one who's having a problem with the flash on the camera? It seems as though the auto-flash does not work. i have to manually turn flash on and off. It's not a big deal just wanted to know if i was the only one experiencing the issue.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using the XDA mobile application powered by Tapatalk

narddawg314

Jan 3, 2011
battery issues?

I've been running this rom for awhile now and was hoping the Beta1 release would help with battery life....it still sucks. When I was on CleanGB and/or Legendary ROM, I would have around 85%-90% battery left at the end of the work day, but now I'm getting around 60%. If I use any decent amount of internet (even on wifi) I will end up with around 30%. Any ideas? I've got juice defender PRO and it still sucks.

vpatel91

Oct 2, 2009
Is anyone else having calendar sync problems...I haven't restored any backups and I haven't really done anything to my phone all this week and I suddenly lost calendar sync yesterday. The option doesn't even show up in the account/sync.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using XDA

pvtjoker42

Dec 12, 2008
Question, am i the only one who's having a problem with the flash on the camera? It seems as though the auto-flash does not work. i have to manually turn flash on and off. It's not a big deal just wanted to know if i was the only one experiencing the issue.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using the XDA mobile application powered by Tapatalk

Known issue.. And posted many times over..

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5

Ragnar

Retired Forum Moderator
Jul 11, 2011
Valhalla
Google search, its a new innovative way to search for things on the internet. For instance type in 'having problem with __________ on cm9'. Hit search and voila maybe 10 to 100 different links pop up relating to your issue, and almost every one of them come right back to this thread or the alpha thread all here on xda. AMAZING!!!!

posted using Asgard technology via Tapatalk

offtohavasu

Feb 16, 2011
Orange, CA
Is anyone else having calendar sync problems...I haven't restored any backups and I haven't really done anything to my phone all this week and I suddenly lost calendar sync yesterday. The option doesn't even show up in the account/sync.

Is Calendar Sync missing from the Google Accounts? If so, Google Gappsfixer.zip and flash it. I had this exact problem and that's fixed it.

Reactions: vpatel91
I have asked this question several times and have not gotten a correct answer. How do you do a "select all" for the e-mail in the trash folder so that it can be deleted quickly like we could in Gingerbread? I have 7 e-mail accounts and it's a pain in the tail to have to delete each e-mail and then delete each e-mail again from the Trash folder!

Sent from my SPH D700 using XDA App
Cyanogen Mod Beta 1, stock kernel, EL30. I like my Ice Cream Sandwich!

Top Liked Posts