Volume mod

Search This thread

newuser134

Dec 18, 2009
Is there a way to increase max volume like on the international and tmobile note3?

Sent from my SM-N900T using xda app-developers app

Here you go. I take no credit for it. I found it somewhere else on this forum, but can't find the link right now. You have to be rooted. Also make a Nandroid backup before flashing. Do it at your own risk, if anything goes wrong, it's not my fault. Make a backup of the file "snd_soc_msm_Taiko_CDP" located in /system/etc/snd_soc_msm/ somewhere on your sd card in case the stock volume zip doesn't restore the correct file later.

I tried the moderate volume, and it worked great. I would do the loud one, it might be too loud.

Good luck

Attachments

• Volume_Boosting_Sound_VERSION_2_MODERATE_LITE.zip
    157.5 KB · Views: 35
  • Volume_Boosting_Sound_VERSION_2_VERY_LOUD.zip
    157.5 KB · Views: 57
  • Volume_Boosting_Sound_VERSION_2_MODERATE.zip
    157.5 KB · Views: 51
  • Stock_Volume.zip
    157.5 KB · Views: 40
Reactions: rambo8987

mickey2foot

Jun 18, 2009
Note 2 Dual sim N9002

Hello All,

I used this moderate.zip on N9002 worked well however it crashes the sound on the sim in slot 2 thus no sound and microphone. The restore will not work and you will have to install backup..

Please be careful. I hope we can fix the problem as the patch definitely increase the volume on everything else.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Is there a way to increase max volume like on the international and tmobile note3?

Sent from my SM-N900T using xda app-developers app

Here you go. I take no credit for it. I found it somewhere else on this forum, but can't find the link right now. You have to be rooted. Also make a Nandroid backup before flashing. Do it at your own risk, if anything goes wrong, it's not my fault. Make a backup of the file "snd_soc_msm_Taiko_CDP" located in /system/etc/snd_soc_msm/ somewhere on your sd card in case the stock volume zip doesn't restore the correct file later.

I tried the moderate volume, and it worked great. I would do the loud one, it might be too loud.

Good luck
    Check out the app Viper4Android. Not only will it make your volumes louder, it also has a great EQ which will make everything sound much better.

+1 for Viper4Android or beat music player's built in equalizer is better sounding bass in my opinion if it's just music that you care about