FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM][PORT][6/19] Mokee OS v2.0 come and get it!!!

1,332 posts
Thanks Meter: 358

Post Reply Email Thread
22nd May 2012, 06:19 PM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
I like this project , in weekend install and test it , thank for your work...

23rd May 2012, 12:29 AM |#12  
Flag Under my bed...
Thanks Meter: 609

Donate to Me
More
Hey man my brother wants this so bad on his phone can you re up this please.. And Thank you for your work..
23rd May 2012, 01:16 AM |#13  
Flag stenungsund
Thanks Meter: 78

More
download link down

please hit thanks if i helped
23rd May 2012, 02:01 AM |#14  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Anybody mind hosting this rom?

I could try 4shared... does anyone know if they block links after too many downloads?
23rd May 2012, 02:11 AM |#15  
Flag Birmingham
Thanks Meter: 1,243

More
Thumbs up
I use hotfile and few other people seem to use it too, seems fine to me been reliable to my knowledge with no download limits only upload limit bit i think its 5gb total each day with a max 400 mb upload per file. Free account too.
23rd May 2012, 02:34 AM |#16  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by samno

I use hotfile and few other people seem to use it too, seems fine to me been reliable to my knowledge with no download limits only upload limit bit i think its 5gb total each day with a max 400 mb upload per file. Free account too.

Cool thanks... I just applied for recognized contributor... so if I get it I should get dev-host right.?? So ifbibdont get it I will try hot file... in the meantime I'm uploading to 4shared now...

And so I have spoken it.. and so it shall be.
23rd May 2012, 02:59 AM |#17  
Flag Birmingham
Thanks Meter: 1,243

More
Smile
Dont know about dev host i applied for the dev how long does it take to find out? Good luck to you anyway, hope you get it.
23rd May 2012, 03:21 AM |#19  
Flag Barnsley
Thanks Meter: 837

More
Trekfan check ur pm

Sent from my LT15i using xda premium
23rd May 2012, 05:01 AM |#20  
Account currently disabled
Flag Virginia beach
Thanks Meter: 3,765

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trekfan422991

Cool thanks... I just applied for recognized contributor... so if I get it I should get dev-host right.?? So ifbibdont get it I will try hot file... in the meantime I'm uploading to 4shared now...

And so I have spoken it.. and so it shall be.

Use dev host any way, very reliable an I did get your pm. I passed it on to the committee, waiting to hear back

Quote:
Originally Posted by samno

Dont know about dev host i applied for the dev how long does it take to find out? Good luck to you anyway, hope you get it.

It took 6 weeks for me to hear back to be a mod, so out might take that long or not.
23rd May 2012, 05:23 AM |#21  
Inactive Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 1,754

More
I usually use dev-host as my primary link since up til now it hasn't blocked my links fro generating excessive traffic so I assume its bandwidth cap must be quite high The upload speeds are quite fast also.

Mediafire is good, only problem is its stingy file size limit of 200MB. No bandwidth caps, just crappy file size limits and crappy upload speeds.

Dropbox has no file size limits, but a bandwidth limit of 20GB/day for the free account means that on a day where my account is *not* suspended, it will definitely get suspended for the next few days due to excessive traffic. And considering that I use dropbox as my mirror, it says something about how low the bandwidth limit really is
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)