Post Reply Email Thread
13th February 2014, 10:37 AM |#11  
OP Member
Flag Pakpattan
Thanks Meter: 16

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ermoto

I had the same problem and I solved it by disconnecting and reconnecting the battery

Inviato dal mio Optimus G utilizzando Tapatalk

Brother latest update is that my phone is recognised by my PC as QHSUSB_DLOAD in device manager under other devices what should I do now?

13th February 2014, 11:25 AM |#12  
Flag Singapore
Thanks Meter: 34

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Imran Pirzada

Brother latest update is that my phone is recognised by my PC as QHSUSB_DLOAD in device manager under other devices what should I do now?

It means it is hard bricked. You need to JTAG it or send it to LG service centre. No other way it can be solved.
13th February 2014, 01:32 PM |#13  
Thanks Meter: 8

More
Smile A possible solution
Quote:

Regards.
Ist of all I would like to say why I am opening this new thread so my answer is that I tried my best (by god) searched XDA & Google for more than two days to fiend solution for my problem but can't get a solution so I opened this thread as my problem different from others at this forum.
Story is that I was enjoying my LG Optimus G for last 11 months. Shortly, It was rooted, boot-loader unlocked and running custom ROM namely Thinking Bridge. One day I needed usb otg support so I search for it and fined a mod by XDA member samm_cz at {http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=37896376#post37896376} when I flashed this the phone turned off and never turned on, Now neither I can't access CWM nor download mode even it does not respond to charger the only thing left is that when I connect charger and hold power button a red light blinks near front camera. I humbly request to All my seniors help me to get out of here. Hooping for good response.

While looking in to rooting my device, I found this possible solution for your device:

- http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2010624

Hope this helps
13th February 2014, 06:41 PM |#14  
OP Member
Flag Pakpattan

More
Unhappy Thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheStigOnline

While looking in to rooting my device, I found this possible solution for your device:

- http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2010624

Hope this helps

Thanks brother but It will be effective for me if I could get in download mode.
13th February 2014, 06:47 PM |#15  
OP Member
Flag Pakpattan

More
Cool Request to seniors
Any suggestion please
13th February 2014, 11:37 PM |#16  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Quote:

Any suggestion please

Its not hardbricked, I had the exact problem, just use the correct driver software specified in teenybin and flash the given image
13th February 2014, 11:43 PM |#17  
Flag Buenos Aires
Thanks Meter: 83

More
Its HardBricked. You flash some software mod for an Alcatel phone. Is like i flash a ROM for galaxy s2. Obviously it will brick.
14th February 2014, 02:54 AM |#18  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nch26

Its HardBricked. You flash some software mod for an Alcatel phone. Is like i flash a ROM for galaxy s2. Obviously it will brick.

it can be still recovered, i have recovered the phone from the same state...( what i believe is this lg phone can't be hardbricked, you can get it back)
14th February 2014, 03:42 AM |#19  
Flag Buenos Aires
Thanks Meter: 83

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mathprav

it can be still recovered, i have recovered the phone from the same state...( what i believe is this lg phone can't be hardbricked, you can get it back)

I dont think so. you can brick this phone. The red led means two things.
1. You dont have battery
2.Brick
14th February 2014, 04:40 AM |#20  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nch26

I dont think so. you can brick this phone. The red led means two things.
1. You dont have battery
2.Brick

well, battery was available, and i had the exact state, only can see the red led, then when connected to PC it showed QHSUSB_DLOAD something
then i changed the windows driver to the one provided by lg drivers( how to do that shown in teenybin thread) then after flashing it i was able to see the fastboot mode and then went into the recovery used adb sideload to restore the nandroid backup and my LG Phone was back to life again....
14th February 2014, 04:43 AM |#21  
Flag Thessaloniki
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Im sorry my friend but from what you are describing...its hard bricked
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)