FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

View Poll Results: What would you like me to do?

More mods in v1.0 but released at a slower rate

4 Vote(s)
50.00%
Less mods in v1.0 but released at a faster rate

5 Vote(s)
62.50%

(Coming Soon) (ROM) Combinations v1.0 (AT&T) (SGH-i337) (4.4.2) (Themed)

2,096 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,461

Thread Closed Email Thread
Notice: This Rom development has been put on hold because i can't make it install in recovery. I don't know how to do updater scripts and if you want to help me I will continue this development.

OP has been updated as of April 28, 2014 at 11:07 AM!

Hope you can help. If you want I will build the rom and send it to you so you can build the updater script for me. You will be given credit also.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to JT1510365 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift JT1510365 Ad-Free

16th April 2014, 08:45 PM |#2  
Flag Los Angeles
Thanks Meter: 145

More
Don't wanna flame, but this is all hyperbole..most of all these features are available in other ROMs.

But good luck on this project during the weekends when you get the phone back from your parents.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kevinco1 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift kevinco1 Ad-Free
16th April 2014, 09:52 PM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Flag South Lyon

More
Wink Thanks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinco1

Don't wanna flame, but this is all hyperbole..most of all these features are available in other ROMs.

But good luck on this project during the weekends when you get the phone back from your parents.

thank you this is my first rom and i just wanted it have things from other roms because of the name combinations. Feedback greatly appreciated!
The Following User Says Thank You to JT1510365 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift JT1510365 Ad-Free
16th April 2014, 09:59 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 38

More
Will this be for MF3 users, who can still flash AOSP, or will it actually be usable for those of us stuck with MK2 and above, and on TW?
17th April 2014, 12:28 AM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 717

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by disturbd1

Will this be for MF3 users, who can still flash AOSP, or will it actually be usable for those of us stuck with MK2 and above, and on TW?

MF3 can't flash AOSP, only MDL and MDB (Not counting Google Edition, CM and AOSPA and AOKP and whatnot don't run). Other than that nothing prevents people with exploitable bootloaders from running it, and since it's Touchwiz 4.4 anyone on MK2+ can run it.
17th April 2014, 04:28 PM |#6  
OP Senior Member
Flag South Lyon

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadlySin9

MF3 can't flash AOSP, only MDL and MDB (Not counting Google Edition, CM and AOSPA and AOKP and whatnot don't run). Other than that nothing prevents people with exploitable bootloaders from running it, and since it's Touchwiz 4.4 anyone on MK2+ can run it.

Yep runs on 4.4.2 firmware. It is touchwiz based so mk2 and nb1 users can use it! I also think that MF3 users can use it too!
18th April 2014, 11:19 PM |#7  
OP Senior Member
Flag South Lyon

More
Thumbs up hey guys
hi y'all i just wanted to tell you that i got my phone back and development will start today! I will get several mods done!

Peace!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JT1510365 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift JT1510365 Ad-Free
22nd April 2014, 02:51 AM |#8  
Flag Houston, TX
Thanks Meter: 29

More
Sounds like this is gunna be something to check out. Wish you much luck. If you need any testers, I'll be more than happy to help.

Samsung Galaxy S4
Provider: AIO Wireless
Rom: C-RoM v6.1
Kernel: KT-SGS4 v6.9
The Following User Says Thank You to WR3CCKL3SS For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift WR3CCKL3SS Ad-Free
22nd April 2014, 05:29 PM |#9  
OP Senior Member
Flag South Lyon

More
Wink
Quote:
Originally Posted by WR3CCKL3SS

Sounds like this is gunna be something to check out. Wish you much luck. If you need any testers, I'll be more than happy to help.

Samsung Galaxy S4

whoa i didn't know that any body cared for this thread. Turns out I was wrong. Thanks man for your feedback! You are very nice. Stay tuned this list is still being updated.

I will give you thanks!

Can you send me a friend request so we can be friends?
The Following User Says Thank You to JT1510365 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift JT1510365 Ad-Free
22nd April 2014, 06:02 PM |#10  
Flag Houston, TX
Thanks Meter: 29

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by JT1510365

whoa i didn't know that any body cared for this thread. Turns out I was wrong. Thanks man for your feedback! You are very nice. Stay tuned this list is still being updated.

I will give you thanks!

Can you send me a friend request so we can be friends?

Don't know how to request on here. I'm pretty new here but have been a reader for years now. So if u could request me I'll accept. Still learning the ropes on the forum.

Samsung Galaxy S4
The Following User Says Thank You to WR3CCKL3SS For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift WR3CCKL3SS Ad-Free
22nd April 2014, 09:27 PM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 13

More
Hey I just saw this thread and it looks like it gonna be a good ROM. When you need testers let me know too.
The Following User Says Thank You to Sigatorade For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Sigatorade Ad-Free
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread

Tags
at&t, galaxy s4, mods, rom, samsung
Previous Thread Next Thread