[Feature] [System] Wakelock Blocker

Search This thread

bipinbedi

Apr 20, 2011
New Delhi
App Needed

Hey Dev, or anyone out here could plz provide an APK for lollipop or could provide the source for the same...!!!

vermin verminson

Jan 25, 2016
list pls

i can't associate those wakelock names to apps. i wouldn't like to stop notifications from waking my phone.
if anyone can post a list of wakelocks that shouldn't be blocked or a list of wakelocks that are safe to block would be great.

ghl456

Apr 10, 2016
I have found process, that wakes up phone. And want to block it via wakelock blocker. But it's not mentioned in this list. Why? How can i add it to this list and block it?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Description:

Block wakelocks for selected apps.

Options & Usage:

Wakelock_Blocker.png
    Just wanted to pop in and say this is my absolute favorite feature in PAC, screw halo and pie and all the other nifty stuff, this is the most useful and battery-saving feature I've seen in the ROM. If there's anything that can be done to further the development of it, I say make it a priority over other features! Maybe group the wakelocks by the app they represent, for example ebay may have more than one wakelock so have an ebay category that you can click on and it lists the few wakelocks it has underneath it, to be dealt with as such. Just a suggestion, I know many apps only have one but some people don't know what they're disabling with it being the way it is right now (which is okay, they should use their brain and not disable it if they don't know/haven't researched the results).

Keep up the good work, peace!
    This would make an AMAZING xposed module.
    any download link?