OP Senior Member
Flag Chesterfield, MO
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by hkesunny

Hi Saiweb,

I'd flash your rom without backup mine original rom. After completed, it said flash is successfully but the Snapvue side goes dark.

How can I recover it?

Many Thanks1

Hi Sunny
I sent you couple of PMs regarding this. Follow this thread, http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=421351
Let me know how did it go.
Thanks
Ram

2nd September 2008, 06:47 PM |#12  
OP Senior Member
Flag Chesterfield, MO

More
Thumbs up Try this.
Quote:

Hi Saiweb,

I'd flash your rom without backup mine original rom. After completed, it said flash is successfully but the Snapvue side goes dark.

How can I recover it?

Many Thanks1

Hi Sunny
I am able to flash it back to CHT frofile uploaded, but anyway this time I followed thaihugo mentioned style to extract, try this and let me know. This doesn't have GPS though. ruu_signed.cht.nbh - 57.22MB
Thanks
Ram
3rd September 2008, 08:37 AM |#13  

More
Smile
Quote:
Originally Posted by saiweb

Hi Sunny
I am able to flash it back to CHT frofile uploaded, but anyway this time I followed thaihugo mentioned style to extract, try this and let me know. This doesn't have GPS though. ruu_signed.cht.nbh - 57.22MB
Thanks
Ram

Dear Ram,

Thanks a lot for your great help. Your NBH file is downloading and I will keep you update.

Sunny
3rd September 2008, 09:13 AM |#14  

More
Quote:

Hi Sunny
Thanks
Ram

Dear Ram,

Thanks again for your kindness and great work! Just restored your NBH using CustomRUU. Everything looks fine and I got back the Chinese Snapvue. Could you do me a favor use Thaihugo mentioned style to re-build the Rom with the GPS?

Your kindness is much much appreciated!

Sunny
3rd September 2008, 10:16 AM |#15  
Thanks Meter: 10

More
Gps is there if you copy OEMdrivers folder from my source. The gpstool, used to check the gps, is not here if you don't copy the content of the OEM folder. But you can try google maps to see if it get a fix.
3rd September 2008, 03:29 PM |#16  
OP Senior Member
Flag Chesterfield, MO

More
Thumbs up Cool.
Quote:

Dear Ram,

Thanks again for your kindness and great work! Just restored your NBH using CustomRUU. Everything looks fine and I got back the Chinese Snapvue. Could you do me a favor use Thaihugo mentioned style to re-build the Rom with the GPS?

Your kindness is much much appreciated!

Sunny

Sunny
Glad to know that it worked for you. Definately, will add GPS to that and upload it again.
Thanks
Ram
3rd September 2008, 03:30 PM |#17  
OP Senior Member
Flag Chesterfield, MO

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by thaihugo

Gps is there if you copy OEMdrivers folder from my source. The gpstool, used to check the gps, is not here if you don't copy the content of the OEM folder. But you can try google maps to see if it get a fix.

thaihugo
I will do that. how far did you go with Phone?
Thanks
Ram
3rd September 2008, 05:36 PM |#18  
Thanks Meter: 10

More
For the phone, I couldn't find any DLL that can connect. It's either a radio problem, or the RIL.Dll and rilphone.dll that must be found. Using the one from kaiser doesn't help, as it complains about sim door not locked.

So far, I cannot go further, but maybe the rights DLL's can make if work. That's also why I'm posting the kitchen, and hope to discuss about this in the thread.
3rd September 2008, 06:32 PM |#19  
OP Senior Member
Flag Chesterfield, MO

More
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by thaihugo

For the phone, I couldn't find any DLL that can connect. It's either a radio problem, or the RIL.Dll and rilphone.dll that must be found. Using the one from kaiser doesn't help, as it complains about sim door not locked.

So far, I cannot go further, but maybe the rights DLL's can make if work. That's also why I'm posting the kitchen, and hope to discuss about this in the thread.

Ok. I will work on that. I have few cycles free starting today.
Thanks
Ram
10th September 2008, 03:45 AM |#20  

More
Smile
Quote:

Sunny
Glad to know that it worked for you. Definately, will add GPS to that and upload it again.
Thanks
Ram

Dear Ram,

Few days past, still waiting your CHT Rom with GPS.

Thanks

Sunny
10th September 2008, 03:58 AM |#21  
OP Senior Member
Flag Chesterfield, MO

More
Quote:

Dear Ram,

Few days past, still waiting your CHT Rom with GPS.

Thanks

Sunny

I am currently working on it. Got caught up with some pending chores at home. You will get it by sometime tomorrow.
Thanks for your patience.
Ram
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
chinese traditional shift, cht shift

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)