First all of DON'T TENSE.
Now whose guideline you have followed? Jaspreet's? He put everything in a clear and lucid manner so why you stuck?
Also explain in details what is your problem as it is not clear from your message.
---------- Post added at 10:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:27 PM ----------
I can explain you step by step so that you can see the zip file.
However for a novice like you it may be risky and by the way what that zip file contains so that you are so eager?
sir i m facing porb still it says no command ....
---------- Post added at 10:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:10 AM ----------
Lets Begin :-
1. First be sure USB Debugging is checked in ur device ( Settings>Developer Options>USB Debugging )
2. Extract the Odin file from the zip.
3. Open Odin3 (Run As Administrator).
4. Put your device in download mode. To do so, press Volume Down And Home And Power Button all together and when it vibrates release
Power Button but keep pressing left ones. You should have a triangle with an android janitor while it's saying downloading ..
VOL UP TO CONTINUE...
5. Now connect USB to PC ,you should see a blue rectangle with COM:xx and saying Added. It means that your device is ready to be flashed!
6. Go into the PDA section and select your .tar file.(CWM Recovery)
7. Dont check any option (F.reset time and Auto reboot are checked by default) So just uncheck Auto Reboot.
8. Now click Start.
9. When it's finished, it should say that "Res OK" in Odin..
10. Now remove ur USB and remove ur battery and put it back and go to Recovery Mode (Volume UP And Home And Power Button all
together and when it vibrates release Power Button but keep pressing left ones).
GUESS WHAT :- U r in CWM Recovery
NOTE :- Never click reboot recovery in advanced option in CWM Recovery it will cause bootloop or factory reset from phone settings do factory
reset from CWM Recovery,if by mistakenly u got bootloop just flashed CWM Recovery again.
( Remember this time Auto Reboot should be Checked )
1. ODIN v3.07 :- http://devhost.xda-developers.com/er8
2. CWM Recovery v22.214.171.124 :- http://devhost.xda-developers.com/qhK [By Shabbypenguin] [Graphic Problems] [Original Thread :- http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2450760 ]
3. CWM Recovery v126.96.36.199 :- http://devhost.xda-developers.com/0Fw [By Arnav] [Graphic fixed] [Original Thread :- http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2570950 ]
4. Stock Recovery GT-I8552 :- http://devhost.xda-developers.com/hcA
stilll no command ...if i press up vol power home
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|