[Q] Battery drain on E988 G Pro

Search This thread

Raj8

Jan 27, 2014
I just purchased my LG G pro E988 model less then a month ago. My battery life was fine until a week ago when moderate usage only lasted me about 10 hours, before that, with moderate usage with 70% percent screen brightness, with the wifi on for 10 hours a day, whats-apping the whole day, the battery lasted me for about 30 hours till the next day! i only use whatsapp regularly. i dont play games or use facebook often nor i watch any videos. I tried everything from deleting some apps that i downloaded, force stop some apps,.. its still not working.. Anyone?? Help needed!! Attached here is the screenshot of my battery life graph... :(

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-01-27-17-19-37.png
    Screenshot_2014-01-27-17-19-37.png
    183.7 KB · Views: 191
Last edited:

kotsios8

Jan 7, 2012
Limassol
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
I just purchased my LG G pro E988 model less then a month ago. My battery life was fine until a week ago when moderate usage only lasted me about 10 hours, before that, with moderate usage with 70% percent screen brightness, with the wifi on for 10 hours a day, whats-apping the whole day, the battery lasted me for about 30 hours till the next day! i only use whatsapp regularly. i dont play games or use facebook often nor i watch any videos. I tried everything from deleting some apps that i downloaded, force stop some apps,.. its still not working.. Anyone?? Help needed!! Attached here is the screenshot of my battery life graph... :(

Hey man, can u include the battery use details?
It will be better to see that, and then try to help you..

Reactions: machinistsWIP

people211

Jan 18, 2011
My battery will sometimes drain quick, but then stop. I have all battery saving options selected And now have this,...

Sent from my LG-E988 using xda app-developers app

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1391125488350.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1391125488350.jpg
    130.3 KB · Views: 130

Raj8

Jan 27, 2014

Hi, I have included the battery usage here. everything looks normal, but there are times when "home" and "system UI" is also shown as using 2% or 3% of battery. The battery gets heated up and it drains even when im not using the phone. My home screen wallpaper was the default wallpaper then i changed it to my choice. A while after that, it changed by itself to the default one. I suspect there's some virus or malware running in the background...I tried using different kinds of anti virus to detect if theres any virus or malware, but all the anti virus apps didnt find any virus and said my phone is clean. like i mentioned earlier, i have already hard reset the phone 3-4 times already...but its still the same, the battery gets heated up and the battery drains like hell when im not using it....any suggestions?? :(

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-01-29-09-17-09.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-01-29-09-17-09.jpg
    134.9 KB · Views: 107

Raj8

Jan 27, 2014
Hi, I have included the battery usage here. everything looks normal, but there are times when "home" and "system UI" is also shown as using 2% or 3% of battery. The battery gets heated up and it drains even when im not using the phone. My home screen wallpaper was the default wallpaper then i changed it to my choice. A while after that, it changed by itself to the default one. I suspect there's some virus or malware running in the background...I tried using different kinds of anti virus to detect if theres any virus or malware, but all the anti virus apps didnt find any virus and said my phone is clean. like i mentioned earlier, i have already hard reset the phone 3-4 times already...but its still the same, the battery gets heated up and the battery drains like hell when im not using it....any suggestions?? :(

The second screen shot shows "home" and "system UI" using part of the battery percentage. Ive not seen "home" and "system UI" shown using battery before this when i was using the phone for the first two weeks. :(

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-01-31-16-49-56.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-01-31-16-49-56.jpg
    128.6 KB · Views: 113

24m24a435

Jul 9, 2014
Hi dude
I had same problem!
try a factory reset your problem will be solved!
your device cant enter standby so use many charges!
I tested in a g pro e988 that drain every night 40percent of charge without use, so its solved!
backup your data and try factory reset!
try it i hope help you!

Last edited:

fafalafafa

Jul 14, 2014
try wakelock detector. your phone does not go to sleep. with wakelock detector you can see what app is the REAL cuprit and close it.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.