[Q] Xperia Neo V fascia/housing

Search This thread

s3v3nsins

Aug 28, 2009
www.4geeksfromnet.com
I need to replace my Xperia Neo V fascia/housing since it has suffered some unfortunate damages.

A search revealed that Xperia Neo fascia/housing is more readily available than that for Xperia Neo V.

So can someone please confirm, whether I can use the Xperia Neo fascia/housing on Xperia Neo V, i.e. whether the Xperia Neo fascia/housing will be an exact fit for the Xperia Neo V ?

I am asking this since AFAIR both the phones are same except for the camera resolution.

Please corrrect me if I am wrong.

Awaiting for informed replies and thanks in advance.

I need to replace my Xperia Neo V fascia/housing since it has suffered some unfortunate damages.

A search revealed that Xperia Neo fascia/housing is more readily available than that for Xperia Neo V.

So can someone please confirm, whether I can use the Xperia Neo fascia/housing on Xperia Neo V, i.e. whether the Xperia Neo fascia/housing will be an exact fit for the Xperia Neo V ?

I am asking this since AFAIR both the phones are same except for the camera resolution.

Please corrrect me if I am wrong.

Awaiting for informed replies and thanks in advance.

Look at youtube junior or ask in general, not starting a new thread, its kinda useless because everyone askt thier question in GENERAL CHAT !!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Yes, it's exactly the same, you won't be able to view a difference from the outside in any way.