[N7100 4.3]N7100 XXUEMJ2_XXUEMJ2_LBEMJ2 PreRooted-Deodexed

Search This thread

dr.ketan

Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor
MUST READ BEFORE PROCEED
- This ROM is AP N7100 XXUEMJ2 CP XXUEMJ2 CSC LBEMJ2 and beleved to be PreOfficial
- This ROM have KNOX security effect on bootloader
- I have flashed this ROM with bootloader and even after that I was able to downgrade MG1 ROM as well reflash this ROM again.
- Pre and post flashing EFS backup highly recommended
- This ROM have bootloader and you have to flash separately (Edit : Now you can use this ROM without bootloader too, read installation instruction)
- Recommend to wipe data (factory reset) before flashing ROM
- No one here on XDA is responsible for any bad effect on your device, You are flashing this at your own risk.

Installation Instruction
- Download Prerooted,Deodexed,Zip aligned N7100XXEMJ2 Here Direct MIRROR (Thanks to @MojoManagement ) here is other MIRROR (thank to @kunals.shah for mirror)
- Download Philz recovery if you don't have already. (you can use other but I have tested this one only)
- Copy ROM zip file to SD card and flash it with CWM.

- After Installation of this ROM, you want have WIFI working, You have to Download This Patch and extract to get patch.tar.md5 and flash with PDA tab of Odin to get wifi working. (remember this patch I have tested on MJ2 and using on other ROM may cause serious issue.)
PS : Who have already flashed bootloader and want to get rid of bootloader follow this steps
  • Downgrade to 4.1.2 (I have tested MG1 My prerooted)
  • Flash Philz latest recovery
  • Flash MJ2 from above said link
  • Flash above said patch

- Reboot normally

Special Notes
- SuperSu zp won't work to root this ROM, though you need not to do it, as This rom is already prerooted.
- If you restore app with Titanium backup, many of applications may not work, but need not to worry, follow this to make it work.
Install terminal emulator from Play store. open it, execute superSu permission and follow below said command
Code:
su
restorecon -R -v /data/data
After this you can close terminal and you will have working app which you have restored with titanium.
Remember you have to follow this everytime you restore data from titanium backup.

To All My Dr.Ketan ROM users, If you can't hold your horse, proceed with this and you will be able to flash my update based on this ROM most probable without wipe, Can't promise but may be before week end.

Reports coming Note3 packages from titoo doesn't working

Enjoy latest preofficial ROM

Last edited:

mannyvinny

Oct 7, 2012
Varanasi
Should we wait for this or continue with your custom rom since it has all N3 stuff and features..since its new so i guess it wont have all features and especially air command.
I am asking this because my bandwidth wont allow me to download after 15gb and i've already used 13gb(dr.ketan's custom rom is already in downlaoding queue:p)

anoopva

Jul 13, 2012
Cochin
#Respect

We will reading OP very clearly Before flash it. We understand the risk factor.. Heartfelt thanks bro.. No words to express our feeling .

rraaka

Sep 8, 2010
if you get cold feet after flashing mj2 rom before entering download mode to flash the new bootloader you can just get back into phillz recovery and restore your last nan i guess,....you have time to decide till then :p

cnn888

Dec 13, 2008
this is kind of scary. never happen to me before. i was excited to try out the new leak, but having read dr's instruction. i felt uneasy...feels like having an icrap device which can't be downgraded either...
:D:D:D

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    MUST READ BEFORE PROCEED
    - This ROM is AP N7100 XXUEMJ2 CP XXUEMJ2 CSC LBEMJ2 and beleved to be PreOfficial
    - This ROM have KNOX security effect on bootloader
    - I have flashed this ROM with bootloader and even after that I was able to downgrade MG1 ROM as well reflash this ROM again.
    - Pre and post flashing EFS backup highly recommended
    - This ROM have bootloader and you have to flash separately (Edit : Now you can use this ROM without bootloader too, read installation instruction)
    - Recommend to wipe data (factory reset) before flashing ROM
    - No one here on XDA is responsible for any bad effect on your device, You are flashing this at your own risk.

Installation Instruction
    - Download Prerooted,Deodexed,Zip aligned N7100XXEMJ2 Here Direct MIRROR (Thanks to @MojoManagement ) here is other MIRROR (thank to @kunals.shah for mirror)
    - Download Philz recovery if you don't have already. (you can use other but I have tested this one only)
    - Copy ROM zip file to SD card and flash it with CWM.

- After Installation of this ROM, you want have WIFI working, You have to Download This Patch and extract to get patch.tar.md5 and flash with PDA tab of Odin to get wifi working. (remember this patch I have tested on MJ2 and using on other ROM may cause serious issue.)
    PS : Who have already flashed bootloader and want to get rid of bootloader follow this steps
    • Downgrade to 4.1.2 (I have tested MG1 My prerooted)
    • Flash Philz latest recovery
    • Flash MJ2 from above said link
    • Flash above said patch

- Reboot normally

Special Notes
    - SuperSu zp won't work to root this ROM, though you need not to do it, as This rom is already prerooted.
    - If you restore app with Titanium backup, many of applications may not work, but need not to worry, follow this to make it work.
    Install terminal emulator from Play store. open it, execute superSu permission and follow below said command
    Code:
    su
    restorecon -R -v /data/data
    After this you can close terminal and you will have working app which you have restored with titanium.
    Remember you have to follow this everytime you restore data from titanium backup.

To All My Dr.Ketan ROM users, If you can't hold your horse, proceed with this and you will be able to flash my update based on this ROM most probable without wipe, Can't promise but may be before week end.

Reports coming Note3 packages from titoo doesn't working

Enjoy latest preofficial ROM
    Ok guys here breaking your endless waiting

Still I like to say sorry because I couldn't give you the way I wanted, but still you will be happy to hear facts.

- Breaking the myth by saying - ' You can restore to MG1 prerooted (That I have tested 5 times so mentioning) even though you have flashe MJ2 bootloader

- After downgrading even you can Reset counter using Triangle away.

- I have made a patch which you can use to flash instead of bootloader, will allow you to use MJ2 with wifi working.

- Again you can Downgrade anytime and reset counter.

- What I couldn't give you.
    • Tar.md5 that can be flashed directly
    • My patch itself may raise counter
    • You can't reset counter on MJ2
    Still there will be workaround and let you know accordingly.

-Don't push me to release patch, I will still use device for 24 hrs before release.

-Once there will be release, Bootloader link will be replaced by Patch link. and who have already flashed MJ2 have to start from scratch.

This patch is only for MJ2 and I don't recommend to use on MJ5
    attachment.php

Without bootloader

attachment.php
    Mods, include N3 V3 need to change for compatibility with MJ2

+10000
    We will update the mod shortly. For now I don't recommend to flash v3 after MJ2...

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk