[Huawei IDEOS U8150][ROM][HTC SENSE 2.2] Reaching functional state

Search This thread

veer1238

Jan 13, 2011
Xiaomi Poco F3
GREETINGS EVERY ONE, LOVE TO HAVE YOUR OWN THEME!!!? TO REQUEST PLEASE CLICK HERE
icon4.gif

sincere apologies to thread authors for off the topic post!:eek: BUT I have no section for posting thread as we dont have our very own sub-thread on xda!:(:(:(
Thanks

IDEOS_GUY

May 3, 2011
karachi
Very very thanks for making sense rom.I appreciate this effort of your and the developers porting sense rom into ideos.Eagerly waiting for fully working sense rom.
thank you. ONE LOVE

IDEOS_GUY

May 3, 2011
karachi
Is the development of this awesome some is stopped or it is continuing?
Can any body answer to me?

I am dying for this rom please make it fast.

The best rom ever

IDEOS_GUY

May 3, 2011
karachi
Cant WAit For Sense

PLzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

tell me any updates for this ROM

i am dying for it:confused:

erlucky

Oct 20, 2010
Hi

I am continuing to develop this custom rom (I'm Lucky76 ...). I'm trying to fix at least part of the phone (sim). Only once I recognized the card and PIN, and I could call.
I rewrote the kernel by adding other things found in other custom roms with the precompiled kernel from morfes .......

I rewrote the build.prop and parts of ramdisk.

I'm trying every day without success. If someone wants to participate ........

Add on kernel:
ext3/4, swap, cifs, nfs, tun and tap for openvpn, the interactive, smartass and minmax, multitouch, under and overclock (tnx morfes precompiled kernel)

Add on the Rom (with HTC kitchen of dsixda):
script init.d
Nano Text Editor
Busybox
Zipaligned
Rooted

Stay tuned ......

Last edited:

tankknat

Jan 2, 2011
Masterton, New Zealand
Hi

I am continuing to develop this custom rom (I'm Lucky76 ...). I'm trying to fix at least part of the phone (sim). Only once I recognized the card and PIN, and I could call.
I rewrote the kernel by adding other things found in other custom roms with the precompiled kernel from morfes .......

Add on kernel:
ext3/4, swap, cifs, nfs, tun and tap for openvpn, the interactive, smartass and minmax, multitouch, under and overclock (tnx morfes precompiled kernel)

script init.d
Nano Text Editor
Busybox
Zipaligned
Rooted

Stay tuned ......

you sir are a legend... im sure many people here agree and look forward to this coming out...

IDEOS_GUY

May 3, 2011
karachi
You are doing well man keep it up.

Any developer or a professional please help him with the rom of htc.

Appreciating your work and efforts on this rom.

One love

IDEOS_GUY

May 3, 2011
karachi
THIS IS ONLY MY OPINION ON THE HTC SENSE 2.2 ROM.

I THINK THAT HTC IS ANGRY ABOUT THIS ROM BECAUSE ONCE THIS ROM IS COMPLETED HTC TATTOO OR WILDFIRE SALES SHALL BE DROPPED BECAUSE A
PERSON THINKS ABOUT HIS BUDGET AND IDEOS IS BEST ON HIS BUDGET AND
FIRST HE LOOKS ON HTC DEVICES RATHER THAN SOME CHINA BRAND BUT WHEN
HE LOOKS ONTO THE HTC ROM PORTED ON IDEOS HE CHANGE HIS MIND TO BUY AND IDEOS AND MAKE IT A HTC BRAND BY INSTALLING THIS ROM RATHER THAN A HTC DEVICES WHICH IS COSTLY TOO.

I ALSO THINK THAT HTC IS LEADING IN ANDROID BY ITS SENSE AND SOFTWARE USED IN THE DEVICES, NOT BY HARDWARE BECAUSE HTC TATTOO AND IDEOS IS SAME ON HARDWARE BUT DIFFERENT TOUCHSCREEN.
THATS WHY I THINK THAT HTC COMPLAIN THE DEVELOPERS ABOUT THEIR PRODUCT SALES SHALL BE DROP DOWN FROM THIS ROM.

MUCH DEVELOPERS STOPPED THEIR WORK ON THIS ROM BY THIS CAUSE OR WHATEVER CHANGE THEIR MINDS.

BUT SOME ARE MAKING EFFORTS IN THIS ROM I SALUTE THEMhttp://media.xda-developers.com/images/smilies/smile.gif

LOVING THE DEVELOPERS WHO ARE MAKING EFFORTS IN THIS ROM.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This is a light ported version of the HTC Tattoo SENSE rom found here
    CUSTOM RECOVERY NEEDED TO FLASH .ZIP FILE
    It boots and loads sense but much of the kernel does not work..
    The rom will wipe automatically the phone so i recommend doing a nandroid before updating
    My phone does not detect the sim card.
    The battery meter is wrong.
    Thats all i saw.
    Try it for yourself it looks awesome( and even better if we get it working)
    Thank you

UPDATES!
    Please refer to http://www.myppc.it/web/community/viewtopic.php?f=126&t=5959
    those guys are making a big progress on this port :)

Credits:
    maury1234: Author of the port to xda-developers.com
    estebanSannin: Enabler of OVER-UNDER CLOCK and creator of Dronix
    ScumpinatoS: Summary and Implementation of Kernel estebanSannin in ROM.
    morfes: Chef of the fixator and SD.
    Lucky76: Chef fixator and audio, Brightness' and author of the fix the room.

Bugs
    -SDcard (fix by MORFES)
    -Sound (fix by Lucky76)
    -Wi-Fi
    -Bluetooth
    -Camera (Partial Fix by Lucky76)
    -Brightness (fix by Lucky76)
    -Sim-card
    -Accelerometer (fix by Lucky76)

thanks devilzeye793

I think the way to fix those errors is by getting close into the userland...
    I hope it's not kernel related stuff

BASE LINK
    Please refer to myppc.it thread for updates :)
    Hi

Add on kernel:

script init.d
    Nano Text Editor
    Busybox
    Zipaligned
    Rooted

Stay tuned ......
    wow ... First of all thanks for the awesome Sense ROM !!

well for me neither Sim nor Wi-fi works (Shows Error below Wi-fi checkbox) :(

anyway did Wi-fi work for you ???

Battery level seems fine though !!!

meanwhile im loving the experience ....!! i'll play with this for a while and then i might switch back to my functional ROM ....

PS: I request all XDA developers to kindly kindly work on this awsome ROM and make it fully functional ............. !!!

i'm done with playing and now Lemme write a list of things that AREN'T working:

SDcard
    Sound
    Wi-Fi
    Bluetooth
    Camera
    Sim card (it detected my network for a while.... n i was able to make a call but then it stopped working)
    Is there is any possiblities to put drivers of U8150 in this custom ROM for Fixed it.???
    Download zip signer from the market and sign the .zip file

Sent from my u8800 using xda premium