[16 May] Official STOCK firmware collection for Galaxy S4 (AT&T/SGH-I337)

Search This thread

AdamLange

Dec 9, 2003
Warsaw
[size=+1] Here you can find all stock firmwares for AT&T version of Galaxy S 4 (SGH-I337) superphone![/size]

I decided to make this thread one to rule them all, instead of posting every firmware in separate thread. Others, please stick into this one, don't make mess on forums.

Latest Firmware Releases (Sorted by Changelist):
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Due to hotfile.com shutdown, we are transfering firmware files to other mirrors. Stay tuned. This thread will be updated with new links as soon as possible!
Meanwhile you can always download latest (latest = 4th Dec +) firmware from SGH-I337 Firmware Collection Page from Samsung-Updates.com

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You will be able to get all the versions as soon as Samsung releases it at: SGH-I337 Firmware Collection Page from Samsung-Updates.com

Enjoy!

PS: This downloads are powered by Samsung-Updates.com , Sammobile (thanks! you were first!) and Samsung's KIES !

Last edited:

hyelton

Recognized Contributor
May 26, 2010
Wilmington
Last edited:

jcase

Retired Forum Mod / Senior Recognized Developer
Feb 20, 2010
Raleigh NC
1. This should be in a different section

2. There is already a thread for this exact download in and which I provided a FASTER link than what HotFile is
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2261573

And if anyone sees this thread and wants to download it, Here is a fast no wait time link
http://storagecow.eu/index.php?dir=Xda/AT&T+S4/Stock+Odin/

1) I think this is a more appropriate section than the dev section, pulling firmware from FUS is not development

2) This one seems to be where he plans to list every firmware that pops up.

Wouldn't complain about an additional mirror

hyelton

Recognized Contributor
May 26, 2010
Wilmington
1) I think this is a more appropriate section than the dev section, pulling firmware from FUS is not development

2) This one seems to be where he plans to list every firmware that pops up.

Wouldn't complain about an additional mirror

If thread exsits I think the other should be removed then instead of having 2 places. Most of the time I see a Stock all in one thread its usually in Development. And as long as the person that made the thread UPDATES it when New files come out, Ive seen them not get updated before too.

rfb813

May 15, 2012
Winter Garden, FL
If thread exsits I think the other should be removed then instead of having 2 places. Most of the time I see a Stock all in one thread its usually in Development. And as long as the person that made the thread UPDATES it when New files come out, Ive seen them not get updated before too.

I think the Development Thread is the correct location. Whenever I look for a Rom, whether stock or custom I check the development thread first. That is also the location I look for modems and kernels.

Reactions: hyelton

jcase

Retired Forum Mod / Senior Recognized Developer
Feb 20, 2010
Raleigh NC
The thread is staying here, it is the most appropriate place. Pulling firmware is not development work. Adam Lange is known for updating his firmware threads, and often providing firmware packages others are unable to. His site is also a great resource when looking for harder to find samsung firmware.

AdamLange

Dec 9, 2003
Warsaw
This is stock rom not development one. Its good to have one thread to handle all stock firmware list with download links. As in every device forum.

Adam Outler's thread got only one stock rom, so its different, this one will be updated when new one will pop up :)

Adam

hfxzack

May 15, 2013
Halifax
[size=+1] Here you can find all stock firmwares for AT&T version of Galaxy S 4 (SGH-I337) superphone![/size]

I decided to make this thread one to rule them all, instead of posting every firmware in separate thread. Others, please stick into this one, don't make mess on forums.

Build Date: 27.04.2013 -> Region: ATT (AT&T) PDA: I337UCUAMDL Changelist: 453947 Android: 4.2.2 Download Link or Download Kernel
Build Date: 09.04.2013 -> Region: ATT (AT&T) PDA: I337UCUAMDB Changelist: 440216 Android: 4.2.2 Download Link or Download Kernel

You will be able to get all the versions as soon as Samsung releases it at: SGH-I337 Firmware Collection Page from Samsung-Updates.com

Enjoy!

PS: This downloads are powered by Samsung-Updates.com , Sammobile (thanks! you were first!) and Samsung's KIES !

Thanks! hopefully a nice kernel gets uploaded soon

oldblue910

Jan 1, 2011
Durham, NC
I have added US Galaxy S 4 firmware pages to my website. In addition to the full stock firmware, I also mirror the OTA update ZIPs. Each time there's an OTA, I'll need someone to pull the OTA file from /cache or, better yet, check your adb logcat and see if the direct URL to the file is in there. Thanks! http://randomphantasmagoria.com/firmware/galaxy-s4

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Reactions: kenq2001

beeznhoney

May 24, 2013
Flash Stock Rom

Is there a way to flash this stock rom from a Mac since I do not have odin?

QUOTE=AdamLange;41023792]

Build Date: 27.04.2013 -> Region: ATT (AT&T) PDA: I337UCUAMDL Changelist: 453947 Android: 4.2.2 Download Link or Download Kernel
Build Date: 09.04.2013 -> Region: ATT (AT&T) PDA: I337UCUAMDB Changelist: 440216 Android: 4.2.2 Download Link or Download Kernel

Enjoy!

[/QUOTE]

kof200440

Oct 13, 2012
From where i can download this Baseband version: I337UCUAMF3 because em not getting it via OTA.

jeffreii

Nov 3, 2005
Miami, FL
From where i can download this Baseband version: I337UCUAMF3 because em not getting it via OTA.

You cannot download MF3, you have to get it via OTA...but if you're smart, you will block that OTA and get MF3 through a custom ROM.

Unless you have absolutely no desire to ever root, get custom recovery, and/or use custom ROMs, I highly recommend blocking the OTA...because once you take it, you cannot go back and there is currently no way to do anything but root it (you can't even unroot).

Even if you plan to sell your phone, you should not take the OTA...you will likely be able to sell your phone at a premium if you keep it on MDL firmware...since MDL allows custom ROMs.

Reactions: kof200440

TheSmokingAndroid

Apr 2, 2010
Victoria
Maybe I have poor eyes, but the AT&T SGH-I337 isn't even listed as an option on your site, lol.

I've bookmarked your site as a great alternative to sammobile.com, so thanks very much for compiling a download list, but this thread is titled "Official STOCK firmware collection for Galaxy S4 (AT&T/SGH-I337) but there isn't any firmwares at all for the device, making this thread sort of..well...pointless?

Just a heads up ;)

Reactions: jball

AdamLange

Dec 9, 2003
Warsaw
Im in the process of rebuilding whole archive, so stay tuned i will update thread with new links and you will see them on my page when they become available.

brian213

Dec 21, 2010
URL/Samsung-Updates.com - no S4 for AT&T

samsung-updates.com/device/?id=SGH-I337&details=Galaxy_S_4_ATT does not have any releases. The site has nothing for the S4 (SGH-I337) on AT&T. It presently only has SGH-337M (Galaxy S 4 (Canada)).

-Brian

---------- Post added at 05:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:59 PM ----------

Maybe I have poor eyes, but the AT&T SGH-I337 isn't even listed as an option on your site, lol.

I've bookmarked your site as a great alternative to sammobile.com, so thanks very much for compiling a download list, but this thread is titled "Official STOCK firmware collection for Galaxy S4 (AT&T/SGH-I337) but there isn't any firmwares at all for the device, making this thread sort of..well...pointless?

Just a heads up ;)

Unless you are in Canada. :)

epix91

Jan 19, 2014
Any updates?

Hi, I was just wondering if any one had any updates on the stock firmware for the SGH-I337. I am trying to go back to stock.

Thanks in advanced.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Due to hotfile.com shutdown, we are transfering firmware files to other mirrors. Stay tuned. This thread will be updated with new links as soon as possible!
    Meanwhile you can always download latest (latest = 4th Dec +) firmware from SGH-I337 Firmware Collection Page from Samsung-Updates.com

Enjoy!

1. This should be in a different section

2. There is already a thread for this exact download in and which I provided a FASTER link than what HotFile is
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2261573

And if anyone sees this thread and wants to download it, Here is a fast no wait time link
    http://storagecow.eu/index.php?dir=Xda/AT&T+S4/Stock+Odin/
    Flash Stock Rom

Is there a way to flash this stock rom from a Mac since I do not have odin?

QUOTE=AdamLange;41023792]

Enjoy!

[/QUOTE]

I think the Development Thread is the correct location. Whenever I look for a Rom, whether stock or custom I check the development thread first. That is also the location I look for modems and kernels.
    I have added US Galaxy S 4 firmware pages to my website. In addition to the full stock firmware, I also mirror the OTA update ZIPs. Each time there's an OTA, I'll need someone to pull the OTA file from /cache or, better yet, check your adb logcat and see if the direct URL to the file is in there. Thanks! http://randomphantasmagoria.com/firmware/galaxy-s4

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 4 Beta