Post Reply Email Thread
5th March 2011, 06:49 PM |#11  
OP Senior Member
Flag New Jersey
Thanks Meter: 46

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arbelzapf

hm...I got mario running really well, but all other games are running terrible. Lylat Wars is smooth, but slow and the audio is broken. I hope there's going to be some improvements during the next couple of weeks

Here's a video I made playing Mario 64:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nqw92eIbGL4

EDIT: Apart from the performance issues, n64 looks just great on the nook. Banjo Kazooie and Zelda look amazing

And is it just me, or are all textures shown at full detail? Looks like there's no mipmapping, or full anisotrophic filtering, which could explain the performance issues

How did you get the "thumbstick" on the bottom? I suppose the textures are at full detail but its been a long time since ssb and infinity blade spoiled me.
5th March 2011, 07:17 PM |#12  
Thanks Meter: 143

More
That's just the default virtual keaypad. I didn't do anything specific to get it set up like that
5th March 2011, 07:24 PM |#13  
OP Senior Member
Flag New Jersey
Thanks Meter: 46

More
Seems on stock the layout is borked. Once I get my sd later today I'll just try it on CM, dont suppose it works on HC?
5th March 2011, 08:02 PM |#14  
Flag Boise
Thanks Meter: 34

More
Works really well on Froyo. All I have tried is Mario 64 but it is completely playable!
Only issue I can see atm is the fact it still has things to iron out and the price is a little to high for it being in early stages. Just my two cents.
5th March 2011, 09:24 PM |#15  
Flag Mount Morris NY
Thanks Meter: 872

Donate to Me
More
running good for me too other than mario party sound is a lil jacked up too
6th March 2011, 01:12 AM |#16  
Sound Beach, NY
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Running great on Phiremod v4. Actually, Starfox 64 is running a little better than on my Dinc, somehow.

Sent from my ADR6300 using XDA App
6th March 2011, 04:47 AM |#17  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Anyone know why I would get an application not installed error? I tried via adb and it said invalid apk, but the same apk works on my phone
6th March 2011, 09:12 AM |#18  
Flag Mobile, AL
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Runs really well on my Nook with the latest CM nightly... Only change I made was to the LCD density in the build.prop file... From 160 to 161...

Also, download Rom Gripper++ from the market... It has a N64 section to download ROMs... I got Mario Kart 64, Zelda Ocarina of Time, and Mario 64 so far... All work with only minor audio hiccups...
6th March 2011, 12:46 PM |#19  
Thanks Meter: 143

More
So I'm the only one with performance issues? Zelda is pretty much unplayable for me.

I'm running phiremod v4 flashed with the latest nightly. everything else runs butter-smooth
EDIT: I think I'll have to re-flash the OC-kernel. let's see if that helps
7th March 2011, 03:01 AM |#20  
Thanks Meter: 60

More
Mario 64 very fast. Shadows of, the empire is unplayable for me
7th March 2011, 03:16 AM |#21  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arbelzapf

So I'm the only one with performance issues? Zelda is pretty much unplayable for me.

I'm running phiremod v4 flashed with the latest nightly. everything else runs butter-smooth
EDIT: I think I'll have to re-flash the OC-kernel. let's see if that helps

zelda also runs slow for me... mario runs perfectly, and zelda runs perfectly on my galaxy s but not the nook color
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)