Free Spotify Premium trial for Sprint customers

Search This thread

likwidkool

May 17, 2013
Get 3-6 months of spotify premium: http://www.sprint.com/landings/music/index.html#spotify

Just got my 3 month credit ?

Sent from my Optimus G using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Any idea why when I click the link sprint txted me, I get a "no such country" error? I'm in the us. Could it be I'm not running stock? I know in Google Play when I look for connected devices it shows as "no carrier". Could that be an issue with cm11-gee?

Sent from my LG-gee using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

PartimusPrime

Apr 30, 2012
San Antonio
www.youtube.com
Not sure but my wife got that too... Do this to fix it:

The text will have a 10 digit code in the URL. It says code=xxxxxxxxxx. Go to your spotify account, select redeem, and enter that 10 digit code. That'll give you the credit to your spotify account.

Reactions: likwidkool

likwidkool

May 17, 2013
Not sure but my wife got that too... Do this to fix it:

The text will have a 10 digit code in the URL. It says code=xxxxxxxxxx. Go to your spotify account, select redeem, and enter that 10 digit code. That'll give you the credit to your spotify account.

I actually got it to work yesterday before I remembered I posted here! D'oh!
I just clicked on the link they texted me while on data not WiFi. For some reason that seemed to work!

Sent from my LG-gee using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Cena_Christ

Jan 15, 2018
Hey, I have found a brand new way to get Spotify Premium free forever with the third-party software TuneFab Spotify Music Converter. You can have a try!

Last edited by a moderator:

Wlee2060

Oct 16, 2019
{Mod edit: Quoted post removed}

When you choose the best Spotify converter, you need to consider the following things:
1. The sound quality must be as the same as the original files, so it won't affact your listening experience;
2. How many output audio formats does it support? The more it supports, the more devices or players you can use;
3. The conversion speed should be fast, and it will save you lots of time if you have tons of files to be converted;
4. The price of the software is also an importance factor to consider. No one wants to buy a much more expensive one.

That's the factors you need to think about. Hope these tips are helpful to you.

Last edited by a moderator:

Top Liked Posts