Honor 7x
Win an Honor 7X!
Thread Deleted Email Thread
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Thanks mikechannon, awesome job !

Thanks af974 for the artwork

ORDER Social Group

Come on guys, join in!

Hi, my name is Ezequiel and I have had ORD since 2005. Because of this, I have created a group which I not only maintain, but also I am a proud member of. This kind of group therapy might not give out any results (as we would need someone who has been able to recover from it), but at least we will be able to get past the feeling that we are in essence lonely in this world since no one outside of xda-devs seem to understand what we go through

So, what exactly is ORD?(thanks Fallen Spartan for the definition)

Quote:

I have finally figured out what is wrong with us all.

We got something that can be called ORD

Obsessive-ROM Updating Disorder

you might have it if you:

-Flashes new roms as soon as they are available

-Need to have the lastes OS build

-Need to have the latest packages, it do not matter if there is no changes to the application, just as long as it has a higher build number.

-Is often forgetful in daily activities cause you are thinking of what the next leaked update will be

-Often does not follow instructions and fails to finish schoolwork, chores, or duties in the workplace because your urge to browse websites sutch as Htcpedia or xda-developers.

-Difficulties completing household chores as you are constantly refreshing your browser for updated roms

-Often having difficulty concentrating on conversations as you are constantly backing up contacts etc, setting up mail and customizing graphics on the newest rom

-Appearing not to listen when spoken to (often being accused of beeing obsessesive with "that damn phone"

The idea is based on a thread started by G1Bricked

I...Hate...XDA
Subscribe to Thread

Tags
addiction, flashing, flashing rom, obsessive rom updating, ord

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)