FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA
Honor 7x
Win an Honor 7X!

[ROM]HC[Wifi]Honey Pot v1.1[3.55.1114.31]Hardware Keys,Sense gone, updated[1/23/12]

149 posts
Thanks Meter: 183

Post Reply Email Thread
21st February 2012, 01:48 AM |#101  
Brooklyn NY
Thanks Meter: 62

More
I am a flashaholic but have no reason to do anything in regards to this ROM as it is so stable and everything is working on my best buy wifi flyer. You know if it ain't broke don't fix it. I have two handwriting recognition apps honey hide widget leedroid tweaks the right balance of sense removed and even the touch recovery that makes for a well rounded flyer with all of the functionality that I need. I guess the only thing I am looking to flash is the the next update of leedroid tweaks and extended settings. I have people who are apprehensive about rooting their flyer seriously considering doing so because of how stable and functional this rom is. So thanks again for such a wonderful rom and forcing me into flashaholic rehab

24th February 2012, 08:52 PM |#102  
Flag Sussex. WI
Thanks Meter: 8

More
Any chance anyone has mirrored the removed apps?
25th February 2012, 09:17 AM |#103  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by wasilvers

Any chance anyone has mirrored the removed apps?

Sorry about the delay, I had the original zip on a hardrive that I did not have. But the OP has been updated with a new link.
25th February 2012, 11:01 AM |#104  
Flag Tienen
Thanks Meter: 167

More
My Flyer was delivered on Fryday, running Honey Pot since yesterday, and it all works just fine...

One issue though, I seem unable to create folders on my homescreen. Am I missing something, or is it a lack in HC?
25th February 2012, 12:39 PM |#105  
Thanks Meter: 170

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by z0rk

My Flyer was delivered on Fryday, running Honey Pot since yesterday, and it all works just fine...

One issue though, I seem unable to create folders on my homescreen. Am I missing something, or is it a lack in HC?

hahah ook op deze rom

ik gebruik gewoon "App Folder" vd market.

I use ^ from market as i dont find it either
29th February 2012, 12:41 AM |#106  
Flag SC (But Bleed Crimson Red)
Thanks Meter: 906

Donate to Me
More
I cannot download anything from the market for some reason, anyone have any ideas on how to fix?

Viper
29th February 2012, 02:41 AM |#107  
Flag Rock Chalk
Thanks Meter: 737

More
Any update on getting GPS working with HC custom roms?
1st March 2012, 08:12 PM |#108  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
I've been enjoying this build for a bit, but decided to try some different launchers. Yesterday I downloaded Go Launcher and ADW Launcher EX from the Market, and tried them each once (I just clicked "open" after the Market installed them.) When I was done trying them out, I tapped the home button, expecting to choose which app I wanted to use as the launcher (and return to the stock HC one.) Instead, the screen dimmed and nothing came up.

I rebooted, and the when I unlocked the tablet, I got a blank screen + task bar at the bottom. From the task bar, I was able to get into Settings --> Apps, and from there I uninstalled Go Launcher & ADW, tried the home button, and still just a blank screen. Another reboot, same story. In Apps, I can see both Launcher and HTC Sense, and was going to "Clear Defaults" on them so I could select either one, but "Clear Defaults" as well as "Clear Cache" and "Clear Data" for both Sense and Launcher are grayed out.

I'm pretty stuck now. Any suggestions? And if a flash is suggested, can I do that without losing all my config settings (like Wifi)?

Thanks, folks.

Jeff
1st March 2012, 08:22 PM |#109  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
When the dialog to choose a launcher is suposed to pop up rotate your tablet, honeycomb has a bug that sometimes it wont display rotating the tablet should make it pop up.
The Following User Says Thank You to vlara For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift vlara Ad-Free
1st March 2012, 08:25 PM |#110  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vlara

When the dialog to choose a launcher is suposed to pop up rotate your tablet, honeycomb has a bug that sometimes it wont display rotating the tablet should make it pop up.

That did it! Thanks for the quick response!
1st March 2012, 08:38 PM |#111  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by NookFan

That did it! Thanks for the quick response!

No problem glad to see that it worked
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)