[MOD][ICS Beta] 100% Supercharged Services.jar and .odex!

Search This thread

hansip87

Jan 14, 2011
Jakarta
Hi guys, just want to post this mod to you all.

If you use Supercharger script from zeppelinrox you know you have to modify services.jar to correct the ADJ number for our ICS Launcher. Turns out that SE uses odexing for this Beta ROM that makes the mod from zeppelinrox is unapplicable directly without editing some odex file. So i searched around and make the fix for you all. this is Ray based, but should be compatible with all ICS Beta on Arc and Neo V (and maybe other Xperias)

Download Supercharger v6 RC9 here, and download my mod here and enjoy 100% Supercharged phone ;)

Last edited:

hansip87

Jan 14, 2011
Jakarta
Just Wait For An Stable SuperCharge Script v6...

Note: Modifying zeppelinrox script is Not ALLOWED Writen On Her/His Guidee...
I did not change his script. All i was doing is to hack ics services.jar as per his guide on the 2nd post of his thread. Lots of rom here that says 'supercharged' but actually does not have it because of .odex file not regenerated from the new jar file. So here i am, modified it to u all.

Sent from my ST18i using XDA App

ShyamSasi

Dec 10, 2010
CLASSIFIED
Already have it in my ICS ROM. Damn it was a nightmare to deodex the ROM to edit the service.jar I spend like 2 weeks to figure this out. :D

hansip87

Jan 14, 2011
Jakarta
IceLite is based on official ICS beta frameworks rite? If so then it should work on IceLite as well.

Umm in icelite beta on ray, it comes deodexed so don't know about arconium. Just check whether the services.odex exists or not. If exists, then this mod is applicable.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi guys, just want to post this mod to you all.

If you use Supercharger script from zeppelinrox you know you have to modify services.jar to correct the ADJ number for our ICS Launcher. Turns out that SE uses odexing for this Beta ROM that makes the mod from zeppelinrox is unapplicable directly without editing some odex file. So i searched around and make the fix for you all. this is Ray based, but should be compatible with all ICS Beta on Arc and Neo V (and maybe other Xperias)

Download Supercharger v6 RC9 here, and download my mod here and enjoy 100% Supercharged phone ;)

I did not change his script. All i was doing is to hack ics services.jar as per his guide on the 2nd post of his thread. Lots of rom here that says 'supercharged' but actually does not have it because of .odex file not regenerated from the new jar file. So here i am, modified it to u all.

as long as the base is ICS beta, then yes :) Supercharger one is for all rom though, only my mod is for ICS beta.
    [thread close]