Remove All Ads from XDA
Honor 7x
Win an Honor 7X!

[Q] Will RMA fix my WIFI?

79 posts
Thanks Meter: 4

By brandonpaz, Member on 23rd April 2012, 03:08 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
I could care less about GPS, I use my transformer to surf.

Currently my WIFI is terrible, and If I use bluetooth it completely disconnects if I am any more than 5 feet from the router. At about 20 ft with bluetooth off, I get a very weak signal and struggle to surf.

My battery life is amazing, and I really enjoy the product when I sit next to my router, will an RMA actually fix this product and make it work, or should I return it and try to buy a new one with a C3 serial number?

Thanks much in advance!

23rd April 2012, 05:00 AM |#2  
Flag Alexandria, Va
Thanks Meter: 2,047

More
I'd say return it and swap it out for a newer serial number unit. we have alot of people with newer units that said they don't suffer from the dropout issues. i have an early model unit and dont suffer from wifi or wifi/bt issues. it was more of a hit or miss with earlier model units. Newer units more likely not to suffer from that.
23rd April 2012, 05:14 AM |#3  
Flag Brooklyn, N.Y.
Thanks Meter: 50

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by brandonpaz

I could care less about GPS, I use my transformer to surf.

Currently my WIFI is terrible, and If I use bluetooth it completely disconnects if I am any more than 5 feet from the router. At about 20 ft with bluetooth off, I get a very weak signal and struggle to surf.

My battery life is amazing, and I really enjoy the product when I sit next to my router, will an RMA actually fix this product and make it work, or should I return it and try to buy a new one with a C3 serial number?

Thanks much in advance!

If you are within your return period, return it and buy a new one, don't RMA unless you absolutely have to...you'll be waiting centuries(exaggerated but you get the idea)
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)