[Q] Best Facebook app alternative for Android?

Search This thread

95mediatech

Nov 11, 2012
°∆° Kuala Lumpur® °∆°
i DID NOT WANT TO USE! the official Facebook app ANYMORE because its very Sluggish and rubbish useless! if they release some updates in feature it could be totally kill the app!

I DON'T KNOW WITCH ALTERNATIVE APP IS BEST BECAUSE WE HAVE THOUSANDS OF FACEBOOK ALTERNATIVE PLEASE RECOMMEND ME THE BEST ONE???

rounak

Apr 2, 2011
FRIENDCASTER is the best of all the FB apps that i have used and i use it till today..
OSTREAM is an upcoming app... its pretty fast.. but its in beta stage.. few features missing but worth a try..

Dmwitz

Dec 25, 2010
Umeå
Facebook are said to be working on an android app! Until then I recommend using a browser to view Facebook and FaceUp to share pictures to Facebook. That's what I did on my SGSI. Now I have a Note II and Facebook is pretty fast.

Reactions: 95mediatech

sisblub

Dec 23, 2010
tried atrium, every time i checked my news feed it asked if i wanted to let it manage my notifications. i didn't want notifications but it kept showing up, so uninstalled

Nothing that throws ads at you is a "win".

Call it "free" , then throw ads at you constantly, and don't even give the option to remove the ads. lol Rubbish.

911-Future_Maker

Jan 5, 2013
Nothing that throws ads at you is a "win".

Call it "free" , then throw ads at you constantly, and don't even give the option to remove the ads. lol Rubbish.

Now Atrium has an ad-free version and it's one of the best facebook alternatives on Android. :) I'm using it and turned off notifications successfully!
The only option it's missing is the group chat i think.

ccpizz

Mar 31, 2012
i DID NOT WANT TO USE! the official Facebook app ANYMORE...

The only reliable and safe alternative that I have found so far is to use http://mbasic.facebook.com — it is the static lightweight old-school interface designed for old pre-smartphone era phones. You can also use it to access the 'text-mode' version of the fb messenger. Since the pages are static you'll need to refresh the page to get updates.

Another way to access the fb messenger without installing the android app would be using firefox with an extension for changing the user agent to that of a desktop browser (the native option Request Desktop Version does not work in this case).

Reactions: XDA_Mod

Top Liked Posts