[Review] Zerolemon 7500 MaH Battery - World's Largest Battery!

Search This thread

Phatdawg

Jan 14, 2011
As I've said in the past.

There are only really 2 options I think people should consider.

1) Stock with swap outs with Samsung charger and battery.
2) Zerolemon 7500 mah battery.

I've been very happy with my ZL 7500 MAH battery. Don't have any glaring issues that stick out right now that I have to mention. The only drawback *MIGHT* be the weight, but I don't find a problem with it.

There are cut outs on the bottom, so the sound is forced out of the bottom of the phone, I prefer it more than the sound coming out the back.

So there is actually a space between the battery and the speaker which allows for the air to reverberate.

Capacity wise...wow, but I would rather carry an external charging pack than destroy the aesthetics of the phone. Not for me but if you travel regularly, it will be perfect.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Phatdawg

Jan 14, 2011
So there is actually a space between the battery and the speaker which allows for the air to reverberate.

Capacity wise...wow, but I would rather carry an external charging pack than destroy the aesthetics of the phone. Not for me but if you travel regularly, it will be perfect.

The bigger issue with battery exchange is the type of protection that you're looking for in your case.

If you have a case like a defender or any other rather case that is rather time consuming to put on and remove, then battery exchange is not exactly ideal solution.

Also having another free floating item in your pockets is rather not ideal either.

Most people would rather not have to carry 2 items when they can carry 1.

Granted for some aesthetics trumps function, so to each their own. ;)

MHousos

Nov 16, 2012
Zerolemon 7500mah Battery Review

Hey, guys! I also did a review on this battery on my Youtube channel (there's a link in my signature) :D Got some crazy battery life with it!

benkstech

Jul 25, 2013
I have been using the Zerolemon 7500 mah battery for about 2 weeks and I am blown away about how well this battery preforms. It has lasted me 1 day and 21 hours with still 20% of battery left. This battery comes with NFC, TPU case, and great customer service. Overall, I love this extended battery! :laugh::good:

Here's my video review:

Seems great.

BoyMonsteR

Oct 25, 2010
Doha
Using zerolemon for 2 days now.. so far so good.. quite heavy but I like the feel when your using it.. and the case was impressive, the audio sounds even better because of the case design.. ill update my experience after two weeks :)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using xda premium

L.iam

Sep 30, 2013
London
Update

There are cut outs on the bottom, so the sound is forced out of the bottom of the phone, I prefer it more than the sound coming out the back.

I've been using this battery for a while now it's flawless!
The single downside (apart from the obvious weight and size that people seem to argue from the get go)
the sound isn't as loud as when using the stock battery, however the space between the bottom of the battery and the handset itself has enough room to fold a piece of card to ensure the speaker is kept clear and thus the sound reaches the bottom ports in the case as desired, this may not sound pretty or a particularly advanced method, but it works and you can't see this method with the case on anyway.

Give it a try I assure you, you will notice the difference!

As for the only charge once a month on the instructions... I contacted ZeroLemon...
To allow the battery to fully drain to 0% once a month, the other times charge from 2%

I always charge around 2-5% and allow it to die fully once a month.

The other thing you can do when using this, assuming you're rooted...
Two apps; Android Tuner & BatteryCalibration

Android tuner > Battery Manager > Calibration > Manage > Edit Current Battery > Name: ZeroLemon Capacity: 7500

BatteryCalibration will tell you exactly what to do. However, Android tuner has been the more accurate of the two methods.
* In both methods ensure battery is full (100%) before doing this.

Hope this helps.

gemstocks

May 25, 2009
Make sure not drop your phone with this battery, if is so heavy, when my phone dropped to the floor, it likes a rock, cracked the phone screen to pieces.

Sent from my Nexus 7

sjhotwings

Feb 21, 2012
bought the new 7800 mah anker battery on amazon, the battery last way longer than zero lemon one. no signal drop or whatsoever. customer service is awesome + 18 month warranty

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

lukesdiesel

Aug 2, 2010
uploadfromtaptalk1390204962203.jpguploadfromtaptalk1390204975257.jpg

Luke

joshm.1219

May 7, 2013
Philadelphia
Just got my anker 7800 mah battery I actually like the case better than the ZL rugged or tpu case. Plus the battery doesn't cover the speaker. Not really noticeably thicker than the zl tpu case.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

ymf331

Jan 5, 2014
Ordered the same capacity, different brand 2 days ago. Wonder how long 7500mah will last. I get 2 days of normal use with stock. :laugh:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I have been using the Zerolemon 7500 mah battery for about 2 weeks and I am blown away about how well this battery preforms. It has lasted me 1 day and 21 hours with still 20% of battery left. This battery comes with NFC, TPU case, and great customer service. Overall, I love this extended battery! :laugh::good:

Here's my video review:

As I've said in the past.

There are only really 2 options I think people should consider.

1) Stock with swap outs with Samsung charger and battery.
    2) Zerolemon 7500 mah battery.

I've been very happy with my ZL 7500 MAH battery. Don't have any glaring issues that stick out right now that I have to mention. The only drawback *MIGHT* be the weight, but I don't find a problem with it.
    Where the hell has the speaker gone?

Mod Edit

Thread cleaned.

I notice that the title of this thread is "Review".

Please keep your posts on topic , and to the point.

Thank you

malybru
    Forum Moderator
    hmm on my s4 running danvdh's GE rom, i get 48 hours with 6 % left, no battery saving apps, every feature of the phone enabled 24/7, no tweaks or any bs.

stock battery.

my yesoo 5200 mah battery got almost 60 hours.