Unlock Tmobile lumia 925

Search This thread

Timay

Nov 4, 2013
Need Help unlocking my USA T-mobile lumia 925. after purchasing the phone months ago in the US with no luck getting the unlock codes from tmobile because I'm not a customer I still cant find any other way to unlock the phone as I have left the country. I tried 3rd party services online like cellunlocker.net and others but still had no luck in unlocking since most of them pay through paypal which is currently not available in my country in Africa. Need help Please :crying::crying::crying:

chufy

Jul 19, 2013
Need Help unlocking my USA T-mobile lumia 925. after purchasing the phone months ago in the US with no luck getting the unlock codes from tmobile because I'm not a customer I still cant find any other way to unlock the phone as I have left the country. I tried 3rd party services online like cellunlocker.net and others but still had no luck in unlocking since most of them pay through paypal which is currently not available in my country in Africa. Need help Please :crying::crying::crying:

I'm in the same boat. After searching just about everywhere, I find it funny how its this difficult to unlock this Lumia 925 from T mobile. What seems to be the reason can someone please shed some light. Will flashing it somehow unlock it? Someone must know. Thanks.

xandros9

Aug 29, 2011
I'd continue to pester T-Mobile or try to get help from someone who can.

Flashing any device will not unlock it unfortunately. I flashed my ATT 920 with the French ROM and it only added some ATT-removed features, no SIM unlock.