[UPDATE](TAB PRO TOGGLES)TAB PRO Icon Pack for GRAND

Search This thread

mysteryno46

any one give SCREENSHOT. ?

It looks exactly like this. I have used it.
e3aga2ag.jpg

Sent from my GT-I8552, Stock ROM-Rooted with Project Engine Kernel & Crossbreeder

sumeetrewalia

Oct 1, 2013
DELHI
how to undo the tab pro toggles update......it worked fine but now i want to remove it..... so plz tell me a way without flashing stock rom(data will be lost)...

mysteryno46

Data will not be lost.

how to undo the tab pro toggles update......it worked fine but now i want to remove it..... so plz tell me a way without flashing stock rom(data will be lost)...

Flash the Stock firmware. Do not wipe data. Do a dirty flash. Everything remains as it is. I too did not like it and flashed stock over it. Actually I flashed stock over Wacky Rom, without wiping data. Works good. No issues till now. Though take titanium backup for apps. It will hardly take 10 mins. If you feel issues after dirty flash and can wipe data and install it via titanium. :good:

Try it.

Reactions: sumeetrewalia

sumeetrewalia

Oct 1, 2013
DELHI
ok bro...... i am afraid of flashing stock maybe i may lost data..... i bought my phone 8 months ago... from that time i have not formatted my phone to default , it contains lots of data in msg memo etc..
should i do it?

freitaz

Jan 21, 2014
Manaus, AM
ok bro...... i am afraid of flashing stock maybe i may lost data..... i bought my phone 8 months ago... from that time i have not formatted my phone to default , it contains lots of data in msg memo etc..
should i do it?
If you don't do a factory reset, you will not lose any personal data in the flashing process. Also, you can flash a custom, stock-based rom without factory reset and you still will mantain your data (an exception for S4TheWin rom, but this is another detail).

Reactions: sumeetrewalia

mysteryno46

should i do it?

Don't worry. Go ahead and flash stock Rom. As @freitaz said there is no harm to data until you yourself do a reset. Still as I said. Use titanium and take the entire backup. Or take a nandroid backup whatever suits you.

Sent from my GT-I8552, Stock ROM-Rooted with Project Engine Kernel & Crossbreeder

Top Liked Posts