LG Optimus G F180L no kitkat update yet

Search This thread

Shaban Khan

Apr 30, 2014
I have not had kitkat update yet for my G's F180L version, is there anyone like me? If yes, so y am i only one? If not so bro when will we get update for F180L version, mine G is of U+

Duo8

Sep 7, 2013
Update for F180L is not available yet. You might have to wait a few days.

craidevore

Mar 23, 2013
Selangor
yippie

Great news f180l user, update is now available. U may now proceed to kitkat ota update. Congratz

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-06-02-08-25-21.png
    Screenshot_2014-06-02-08-25-21.png
    146.5 KB · Views: 510
  • Screenshot_2014-06-02-15-09-46.png
    Screenshot_2014-06-02-15-09-46.png
    78.5 KB · Views: 372
Last edited:

Shaban Khan

Apr 30, 2014
Great news f180l user, update is now available. U may now proceed to kitkat ota update. Congratz

I feel mad now, since the update came out I have been trying to download the update but it sucks, everything else is downloading flowlass like music file video file or anyother thing in my mobile except onething which is the update file for my phone, it just reaches 6mb max and restarts downloading it...
Anybody give me some hope :'(
I even have tried to download this by keeping my sim card out once & most of the times by keeping phone on flight mode

Last edited:
Reactions: christboanerges

Rangell11

Jan 19, 2013
I feel mad now, since the update came out I have been trying to download the update but it sucks, everything else is downloading flowlass like music file video file or anyother thing in my mobile except onething which is the update file for my phone, it just reaches 6mb max and restarts downloading it...
I even have tried to download this by keeping my sim card out once & most of the times by keeping phone on flight mode

Try to update using the PC.
Download LG PC Suite or LG Mobile Support Tool.
Make a backup first.:D

optimus975

Mar 4, 2014
Try to update using the PC.
Download LG PC Suite or LG Mobile Support Tool.
Make a backup first.:D

LG PC Suite is useless...it softbricked my phone after installing the upgrade....lost all my data (because i trusted the suite that too from LG itself...) and had to pay for it...

eventually reinstalled using KDZupdater...

worldone98

Jan 4, 2013
raipur
LG PC Suite is useless...it softbricked my phone after installing the upgrade....lost all my data (because i trusted the suite that too from LG itself...) and had to pay for it...

Please guide me for kdz proccess done by u i im stucck in bootloop not able to go into recovery.tried every method for kdz but not got success.

Sent from my LG-P500 using Tapatalk

chevro1et

Oct 23, 2012
Busan

LG Mobile Support Tool softbricked my F180L on the KK upgrade, and I also lost all my data.

androchini

Aug 11, 2014
I need your help

If anyone want the KDZ instead of upgrading through OTA here is the official link

Hey,
thanks for sharing...

I have few question if you answer I will be grateful to you.

I bought F180L from Korea,and it did not work in Turkey first.(because it search 4G in here but here is only 3G)
And than one guy upload 4.1.2 and 3.4.0 kernel version on my phone.
Now it has been working since that day.

How can I update this file? with flash? And if it will not work ,can I get the working version?

Can you help me about it?
I

hackenggr

May 15, 2007
Wah Cantt
Hey,
thanks for sharing...

I have few question if you answer I will be grateful to you.

I bought F180L from Korea,and it did not work in Turkey first.(because it search 4G in here but here is only 3G)
And than one guy upload 4.1.2 and 3.4.0 kernel version on my phone.
Now it has been working since that day.

How can I update this file? with flash? And if it will not work ,can I get the working version?

Can you help me about it?
I

Update the KDZ with update tools you will find on the forum.

Make backup of your EFS Partition and the working baseband and note down the current version in case you want to come back to this restoring everything should. however if it is working now it should be most probably will work after the upgrade also.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    yippie

Will be soon hopefully in the June till then use the leaked version it is fine.