TouchFlo Skin for Pocket Player

Search This thread

sfxc13

Oct 5, 2008
I decided to update wired69's vga touchflo skin for wvga devices. It's a skin for Conduits Pocket Player

Simply tap the center of the screen to switch between the various views:

Standard View >> Large Spectrum Analyser View >> Album Art View
I am too lazy to make my own screenshots so here are the vga ones to get a preview of what it looks like:
Standard WVGA Version
wvga.png.

WVGA Playlist Enabled Version
playlist.png
]
WVGA Landscape Version
wvgals.png

NOTE: Recommended Vis settings: Enable Small Spectrum Analyser

The musical note icon on the bottom left will call up the 'Now Playing' screen whilst the settings (cog) icon will toggle the Equaliser on or off.

I plan on tweaking it further but thought I would share it for now so please leave feedback.

INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS: Extract the PSZ file and copy it to where you have installed Pocket Player (e.g. "<storage>\Program Files\Pocket Player" or "<storage>\Program Files\Conduits\Pocket Player" if using an older version).

Attachments

• sfxc13_PPTouchfloskins_wvga.zip
    260.1 KB · Views: 609
Last edited:

sfxc13

Oct 5, 2008
Umm, that is a un-modified screenshot taken with Shake and Save.

I believe the uploader modifies picture sizes automatically. The picture from the site downloads as 365x608 pixels but it should be 480x800. The best method is to upload to a picture image site and the link directly to the picture's url

ermallimaj

May 17, 2008
Perfect. I will see what I can do

I fixed the problem for win 6.5.x it's very simple you just have to make the background some pixel longer no need to edit script.txt :)

Oh and you can switch from playlist to album art just by taping in the top right corner of the player(where the small album art is). I have turned off small visualization and all visualisations and put a button there instead in my personal version of this skin.(Not the one I uploaded) Anyway great work it's years that I use pocket player with very ugly skins.

ermallimaj

May 17, 2008
^^Thanks. Works fine here, except it defaults to the default skin when in landscape. Np that, though. Thanks again!

pocket player uses a different skin for landscape so you have to select the one you prefer by accessing options in landscape mode. The landscape version of this skin is not working for me anyway.

Last edited:

nyCecilia

Feb 23, 2010
I can't believe it's taken me THIS long to find this thread! Awesome! Thank you so much!

A question, though: is there any way to make a shortcut to the Lyrics anywhere? From the main screen?

I've tried contacting Conduits for help with this, but no response :(

jonboyuk

May 24, 2007
South West UK
This is the best skin ever!!! I agree with above...perhaps the EQ button could become lyrics? It's rare to want to switch EQ on and off...

mjckt

Jun 25, 2007
Santiago
great skin, looking for something like this since a long time, i was stuck with a qvga one since my kaiser days

again, great work, and thanks

steppix

Feb 19, 2009
Landscape Version fixed

I fixed the problem for win 6.5.x it's very simple you just have to make the background some pixel longer no need to edit script.txt :)

Hi
I have due that with the landscape version:).

PS:"To prevent spam to the forums, new users are not permitted to post outside links in their messages. All new user accounts will be verified by moderators before this restriction is removed." xdaforums.com is outside???

have fun :)

--
cu
steppix

Attachments

• TouchFlov3_wvgals_fix.zip
    85.5 KB · Views: 56
  • ls_bug.jpg
    ls_bug.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 42
  • ls_fix.jpg
    ls_fix.jpg