FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA
Honor 7x
Win an Honor 7X!

ORDER Social Group... For us with ORD (Obsessive-ROM Updating Disorder)

20,882 posts
Thanks Meter: 10,781

By egzthunder1, Member Advocate Admin - Spirit of XDA on 26th March 2010, 05:27 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
OG
28th March 2010, 02:04 AM |#21  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
We'll all get through it together man. I'm here for you. What do you mean by the DarkSide, becuase

Noonski, I am not your father.

28th March 2010, 06:10 PM |#22  
Retired Moderator
Flag CT, USA
Thanks Meter: 635

More
My name is Josh, I have ORD. it all started with a little phone called a hermes. now i'm on to TP2's and soon HD2's.. it never ends...
29th March 2010, 01:45 AM |#23  
Quote:
Originally Posted by joshkoss

My name is Josh, I have ORD. it all started with a little phone called a hermes. now i'm on to TP2's and soon HD2's.. it never ends...

It started a lot earlier for me... with a Wallaby, then an HP Ipaq 6315 then a Blue Angel, then a Wizard, then a Raphael, then a Vogues, and then another Vogue, and soon either a TP2 or HD2....

Help!
29th March 2010, 03:08 PM |#24  
Moderator Emeritus- Irish Pride, Spartan Legacy
Flag Belfast, Ireland Likes: Whiskey & XDA Dislikes: No whiskey
Thanks Meter: 5,016

Donate to Me
More
Modified 1st post with a little more info

My name is Richard.....and I have ORD
29th March 2010, 03:15 PM |#25  
Moderator Emeritus
Flag XDA Server Likes: The Art of War Hates: Cowards
Thanks Meter: 520

Donate to Me
More
My name is Luke i think i have ORD and conclude it's a blessing compared to the habits\addictions of most the population or am i just deluded with denial?

Imagine really having to communicate about anything other than phones, having to converse will real people........
29th March 2010, 03:47 PM |#26  
Quote:
Originally Posted by stylez

Imagine really having to communicate about anything other than phones, having to converse will real people........

"shrugs in fear and discontent"
29th March 2010, 03:47 PM |#27  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallen Spartan

Modified 1st post to include itje as the original creator of the definition of ORD. Its him we should thank....not me

My name is Richard.....and I have ORD

Thanks Richard! I completely forgot about itje...
30th March 2010, 09:35 PM |#28  
Retired Forum Moderator
Flag California
Thanks Meter: 371

More
lmao @ hilaireg
31st March 2010, 01:07 PM |#29  
Moderator Emeritus- Irish Pride, Spartan Legacy
Flag Belfast, Ireland Likes: Whiskey & XDA Dislikes: No whiskey
Thanks Meter: 5,016

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by stylez

I didn't realize they existed. I thought XDA was the real world with real people.......who are these other people? Do they even exist? What I'm I talking about? Who can help me?..............Oooooh, a new rom is released, I'm off to flash........mmmmmmmmmmm my latest fix.
31st March 2010, 03:15 PM |#30  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallen Spartan

I didn't realize they existed. I thought XDA was the real world with real people.......who are these other people? Do they even exist? What I'm I talking about? Who can help me?..............Oooooh, a new rom is released, I'm off to flash........mmmmmmmmmmm my latest fix.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.............. DOOOOON'T DOOOO IIIIIT....

I was too late

That's ok, Richard... you are amongst friends... we won't judge you (just your device)
31st March 2010, 04:39 PM |#31  
Flag Southern California
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Hello my name is Sean. I am recovering ORD. I've been sober for about 3 months now and I'm very proud of myself. But I'm starting to get that itch and its getting bad.

Some days it feels like my life (phone) isn't working as fast and smoothly as it can be so I walk around into the grocery store (XDA site) and go down the liquor isle (ROM development forum) and my mouth starts watering at the selection and new flavors out there.

"Is this new?? I've never seen it before. They never had this when I was here last. I want it! But I shouldn't quite yet".
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
addiction, flashing, flashing rom, obsessive rom updating, ord

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)