FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Koodo releases SGSIII

180 posts
Thanks Meter: 63

By repherb, Senior Member on 1st December 2012, 02:16 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hi everyone! thought i would share the good news, it seems that Koodo has released the SGSIII at last. HERE is the link with proof.

1st December 2012, 02:21 PM |#2  
Flag Toronto
Thanks Meter: 94

More
Even better news is that apparently it ships with JB 4.1.1
1st December 2012, 02:42 PM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Milky Way
Thanks Meter: 63

More
Angry
Quote:
Originally Posted by pngface

Even better news is that apparently it ships with JB 4.1.1

yep, i caught that too.... now for someone to get an image off it.. or for sammobile to get an official image.. oooo the possibilities!!! muahahaha!!!
1st December 2012, 03:31 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 98

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by repherb

yep, i caught that too.... now for someone to get an image off it.. or for sammobile to get an official image.. oooo the possibilities!!! muahahaha!!!

JB will be released on Monday, wait 2 more days.

Sent from my SGH-I747M
8th January 2013, 05:03 AM |#5  
Flag Innisfail
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Hello,

I am a proud owner of a SGS3(SGH-I747M) from koodo. Is there and offical forum for koodo members and this phone on the site? I got here from a google search. I was scrolling through the lists in the forums but did not find anything. Again, I love this phone!

Cheers!
8th January 2013, 05:05 AM |#6  
Flag Fremont
Thanks Meter: 969

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reidicus

Hello,

I am a proud owner of a SGS3(SGH-I747M) from koodo. Is there and offical forum for koodo members and this phone on the site? I got here from a google search. I was scrolling through the lists in the forums but did not find anything. Again, I love this phone!

Cheers!

Nope. this forum is fine for your koodo phone. I think...flash at your own risk.

Sent from my SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to rani9990 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift rani9990 Ad-Free
8th January 2013, 05:16 AM |#7  
Flag Innisfail
Thanks Meter: 0

More
I think Ill play it safe and wait for some more input before doing so. Id buy a second one just to play around with it but I would like to see other koodo members out there do some testing before I go ahead myself.

Only reason right now is I purchased a large mem card and want to move all the bloat ware, music/ringtones/media, ect over as the internal memory only shows up at 12gig. I was baffled at first. Thought they had the 16gig and 32gig models only. Or is it that the 4 gig is partitioned for system use? Still gettin all the info into my noggin. What a phone!
8th January 2013, 06:37 AM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 282

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reidicus

I think Ill play it safe and wait for some more input before doing so. Id buy a second one just to play around with it but I would like to see other koodo members out there do some testing before I go ahead myself.

Only reason right now is I purchased a large mem card and want to move all the bloat ware, music/ringtones/media, ect over as the internal memory only shows up at 12gig. I was baffled at first. Thought they had the 16gig and 32gig models only. Or is it that the 4 gig is partitioned for system use? Still gettin all the info into my noggin. What a phone!

So 16GB (1000 bytes/kilobyte) is actually only 14.9GiB (1024 bytes/kilobyte) which is what the system actually sees. After the 1.5GB system partition and various other small partition, your usable user-accessible storage comes out to ~12GB.

Sent from my SGH-I747 using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to d3athsd00r For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift d3athsd00r Ad-Free
9th January 2013, 01:10 AM |#9  
Flag Dallas, Tx
Thanks Meter: 542

Donate to Me
More
weird, the koodo version of the galaxy s2 was the same phone as the tmobile version, Now i see that the s3 koodo is based on att s3?!?1
10th January 2013, 02:59 PM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 11

More
Koodo is bell, isn't it?

Sent from my Galaxy S3
10th January 2013, 04:29 PM |#11  
Flag Winnipeg
Thanks Meter: 147

More
most canadien GS3 are the i747m, bell rogers sasktell mts fido, so if the KOODO phone says its a i747m, this will be youre forum!
can you tell me if the KOODO phones come with KOODO junk software, my MTS comes completly clean stock samsung 4.1.1 any i747m can use!
or just go to sammimobile and lock for canadien unknown provider and get youreself a clean JB 4.1.1
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)