Le Max 2 All Official Stock firmware links (IN 19s & CN 26s Added)

Search This thread

sanke1

Apr 8, 2012
Mumbai
Direct link to 15s Indian ROM click here
Direct link to 16s Indian ROM click here
Google Drive link for 19s Indian ROM click here Link credits @kanagawaben

Direct link to 14s Chinese ROM click here
Direct link to 15s Chinese ROM click here
Direct link to 16s Chinese ROM click here
Direct link to 17s Chinese ROM click here
Direct link to 18s Chinese ROM click here
Direct link to 20s Chinese ROM click here
Direct link to 23s Chinese ROM click here
Direct link to 26s Chinese ROM click here

Source for Chinese links here
Source for Indian links here, here and here

1. Chinese firmware changes model name to X820 (Chinese 17s requires only Google Play store apk to be able to use Google Play store) VoLTE support from 17s onwards
2. Indian firmware changes model name to X821 (Indian firmware has few international languages missing like French, etc. Google Play store is pre-installed) VoLTE support from 16s onwards
3. American firmware changes the model name to X829 (American firmware is not official and you need to google it. Cannot post on XDA features are same as Indian ROM) VoLTE calling is unreliable.
4. A new X822 model has also been spotted.

So far, all the firmwares are interchangeable and can be used on any model of Le Max 2 only. Flash 15s TeamSpain recovery and install/sideload CM13 ROM for Le Max 2. Boot into CM13 ROM. Copy the official firmware zip file to root of SD Card and again reboot into recovery. Then Install the zip.

Last edited:

sanke1

Apr 8, 2012
Mumbai
Indian 16S link added.
Changelog for Indian 16S

[Network]
Fixed an issue in which 4G Data is not working in Reliance Jio.(Le Max2)
Fixed an issue in which call drop happens when making VoLET calls using JIO 4G network.(Le Max2)

[Dialer]
Added back call recording function

[Video Player]
Fixed an issue in which the Next button is not working in default video player.(Le Max2)

[Music]
Fixed an issued in which Music stops when unlock music application by fingerprint or by pattern.(Le Max2)

[Feedback]
Fixed an issue in which the feedback app crashes after submitted online feedback.

[Recovery Mode]
Fixed an issue in which no .apk file found error message pop up when update system in recovery mode

[Wallpaper]
Fixed an issue in which wallpaper change back to default occasionally.

[Camera]
Enhanced the auto night mode
Optimized color display in low light conditions.
Fixed an issue in which ghosting may occur when taking photo of moving objects in HDR mode.
Optimised focus performance in dark environment.(Le Max2)
Optimised focus performance in macro.(Le Max2)
Fixed an issue in which the focus keep moving in and out when taking photo of text in macro mode. (Le Max2)

[Phone Manager]
Added auto alert switch in App Battery Usage Alert.(Le Max2)

[Fingerprint]
Version upgraded, Optimized using experience.(Le Max2)

[Hall Sensor]
Optimised Hall Sensor Int value which fixed auto lock screen issue.

[Dolby]
Modified Dolby parameter
Optimised Dolby Atmos

[Third-party App]
Optimised WhatsApp Notification tone volume
Fixed an issue in which sound can not switch from earphone to speaker after unplugged earphone when listening to Whatsapp voice message.

[Type-C]
Optimised Type-C earphone energy consumption when using GPS.
Fix the issue where there is a pop sound in type-C earphones at dialling.

sanke1

Apr 8, 2012
Mumbai
4G VoLTE problem seems to have been solved in Indian 16s. The phone is now capable of seamlessly switching between LTE bands. It is a must have firmware which partially improves FP sensor detection speed as well.

raphimor

Jul 25, 2016
Hello,
for French users , I recommend the 16S rom India. In fact, I received my phone 1 month ago and soon the arrival GPS was not working and I often lose the network signal. I installed the latest ROM 16S for India ( total reset after installation) and everything works perfectly (GPS , WIFI and Mobile Network )

Reactions: sanke1

rlaurent77

Aug 19, 2016
Hello,
for French users , I recommend the 16S rom India. In fact, I received my phone 1 month ago and soon the arrival GPS was not working and I often lose the network signal. I installed the latest ROM 16S for India ( total reset after installation) and everything works perfectly (GPS , WIFI and Mobile Network )

HI, i install the indian 15s rom on my le max 2, all in french. When i install the indian 16s rom all the settings menu turn back to english. Impossible to have the system in french. Do you face this issue ?

Thanks

Raphaël

josselinb

Jun 28, 2009
Hi,

If you want your applications in french you can do this :

Install Morelocale 2 to switch in other languages than English
If you want other language than English, you can download morelocale from play store.
To make it your without root :
switch into developper mode :
settings, about the phone, click severals time on build number
Install Adb drivers on your computer from there : http://xdaforums.com/show....php?t=2317790
connect your phone in usb debug mode.
into the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Minimal ADB and Fastboot\ send this adb shell pm grant jp.co.c_lis.ccl.morelocale android.permission.CHANGE_CONFIGURATION
You will be able to change to you language.

But the system menu (réglages) will stay in english

Reactions: King Krued

rlaurent77

Aug 19, 2016
Hi,

If you want your applications in french you can do this :

Install Morelocale 2 to switch in other languages than English
If you want other language than English, you can download morelocale from play store.
To make it your without root :
switch into developper mode :
settings, about the phone, click severals time on build number
Install Adb drivers on your computer from there : http://xdaforums.com/show....php?t=2317790
connect your phone in usb debug mode.
into the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Minimal ADB and Fastboot\ send this adb shell pm grant jp.co.c_lis.ccl.morelocale android.permission.CHANGE_CONFIGURATION
You will be able to change to you language.

But the system menu (réglages) will stay in english

Thank's for this, i will try it.

Raphael

Antisound

Nov 24, 2012
Hello everyone! What is the difference between 16s China and 16s India?
Also, does Xposed work on any of them?

Differences are following:
Indian is "multilanguage" about 10-15 Languages to choose.
Indian is VoLTE able
Indian has GAPPS preinstalled

Chinese is more LeEco orientated...

Afaik Xposed works on both, assumed device is rooted..

Muscleduck

Jun 9, 2012
Gent
If I install the newest Chinese or Indian ROM on my stock Chinese phone, do I lose all apps and data?

(I'd delete this message since I found a better thread to ask it but I can't find a delete button)

Last edited:

Muscleduck

Jun 9, 2012
Gent
Thanks for the links. I installed Indian S16 without any trouble on my Chinese X820. Took about 15 minutes and every app and setting was preserved.

I downloaded the ROM, moved to root directory, renamed to update.zip and rebooted I to recovery. Worked like a charm.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Direct link to 15s Indian ROM click here
    Direct link to 16s Indian ROM click here
    Google Drive link for 19s Indian ROM click here Link credits @kanagawaben

Direct link to 14s Chinese ROM click here
    Direct link to 15s Chinese ROM click here
    Direct link to 16s Chinese ROM click here
    Direct link to 17s Chinese ROM click here
    Direct link to 18s Chinese ROM click here
    Direct link to 20s Chinese ROM click here
    Direct link to 23s Chinese ROM click here
    Direct link to 26s Chinese ROM click here

Source for Chinese links here
    Source for Indian links here, here and here

1. Chinese firmware changes model name to X820 (Chinese 17s requires only Google Play store apk to be able to use Google Play store) VoLTE support from 17s onwards
    2. Indian firmware changes model name to X821 (Indian firmware has few international languages missing like French, etc. Google Play store is pre-installed) VoLTE support from 16s onwards
    3. American firmware changes the model name to X829 (American firmware is not official and you need to google it. Cannot post on XDA features are same as Indian ROM) VoLTE calling is unreliable.
    4. A new X822 model has also been spotted.

So far, all the firmwares are interchangeable and can be used on any model of Le Max 2 only. Flash 15s TeamSpain recovery and install/sideload CM13 ROM for Le Max 2. Boot into CM13 ROM. Copy the official firmware zip file to root of SD Card and again reboot into recovery. Then Install the zip.
    This is probably too little, too late, but so that the thread is complete -

I was a USA LeEco tester. This was the release candidate rom for North America, x829, before they decided to not bring it to the market. FP sensor is slow and spotty, VoLTE and WiFi calling on T-Mobile work great - even better if you root it and disable the Phone Manager and its service.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1zPyy2wLKIb0IsOG2XP2Znq3P00tXQHrJ/view?usp=drivesdk

download_20180211_095050.jpg
    There are xposed mods and other ways to hide that you're rooted from other apps. But of course you don't know anything about that.

It's too much work for you to search xda/web and fix mail notifications, you're too lazy. BTW I always received every single mail notification in every rom I've tried so I'm guessing the problem is the app you use or most likely the user, let me guess you use gmail?

And please don't mix up a rom being stable with having bugs or with having incompatibilities with other apps, those are 3 completely different things.

The only thing that doesn't work in the rom i use now is Volte and i don't use it or have it in my current carrier so, i don't care.

Dude, why are you getting so stressed about the guy preferring the Indian stock ROM? Each to their own. I have actually gone back to it myself at the moment. Losing some Antutu score is utterly irrelevant. Everyday performance is not significantly different, Geekbench score also is not significantly different. Chinese stock or modded Chinese stock has notification issues, not only mail (I don't get Line notifications either). You can mostly find fixes or workarounds, but it's nice if they just work out of the box as they seem to in the Indian ROM. Some people have to use Gmail. I need it because my work email is gsuite/Google apps for work, which only works with Gmail or Inbox or Chrome. Custom ROMs such as Lineage are also not for everyone. Some people prefer look of eui. Some people care about camera, and in my experience stock camera performance is always better. Battery life is also better in stock. I think sound is better too. Also it seems to be getting harder to hide root and unlock from certain apps due to the safety net thing. Netflix is the current problem app for our device, for example.

Anyway, all I'm saying is use whatever ROM suits your needs, and don't bash others if their needs and their choice is different to yours. XDA is a good resource for all of us, whatever ROM and setup we are trying to achieve.
    Indian 16S link added.
    Changelog for Indian 16S

[Network]
    Fixed an issue in which 4G Data is not working in Reliance Jio.(Le Max2)
    Fixed an issue in which call drop happens when making VoLET calls using JIO 4G network.(Le Max2)

[Dialer]
    Added back call recording function

[Video Player]
    Fixed an issue in which the Next button is not working in default video player.(Le Max2)

[Music]
    Fixed an issued in which Music stops when unlock music application by fingerprint or by pattern.(Le Max2)

[Feedback]
    Fixed an issue in which the feedback app crashes after submitted online feedback.

[Recovery Mode]
    Fixed an issue in which no .apk file found error message pop up when update system in recovery mode

[Wallpaper]
    Fixed an issue in which wallpaper change back to default occasionally.

[Camera]
    Enhanced the auto night mode
    Optimized color display in low light conditions.
    Fixed an issue in which ghosting may occur when taking photo of moving objects in HDR mode.
    Optimised focus performance in dark environment.(Le Max2)
    Optimised focus performance in macro.(Le Max2)
    Fixed an issue in which the focus keep moving in and out when taking photo of text in macro mode. (Le Max2)

[Phone Manager]
    Added auto alert switch in App Battery Usage Alert.(Le Max2)

[Fingerprint]
    Version upgraded, Optimized using experience.(Le Max2)

[Hall Sensor]
    Optimised Hall Sensor Int value which fixed auto lock screen issue.

[Dolby]
    Modified Dolby parameter
    Optimised Dolby Atmos

[Third-party App]
    Optimised WhatsApp Notification tone volume
    Fixed an issue in which sound can not switch from earphone to speaker after unplugged earphone when listening to Whatsapp voice message.

[Type-C]
    Optimised Type-C earphone energy consumption when using GPS.
    Fix the issue where there is a pop sound in type-C earphones at dialling.
    If you have issues to download, here a mirror of indian 16s on mega : https://mega.nz/#!zwFFWazT!h-OAYoASpu1Jx-sfoKSUv3b3My_n63pC-Dq5ZqAulSE

Sent from my Le X821 using XDA-Developers mobile app