[TMOUS][ROM][WWE][19/FEB/11]AthineOS v22B [3.14][23152]Sense 2021[Android]

Search This thread

tonsa

Jun 24, 2008
b16b, Thanks for all your hard work. I notice the change in speed with this latest version. you are the man. More power to you and your love one.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

djbutcher

Jan 11, 2009
Just want to say, I've flashed about 4 different manilla roms and this is the first one that is COMPLETELY glitch free, keep up the good work man

smileybri

Sep 5, 2009
Ft. Lauderdale
Nice ROM

I really like this ROM.

It is light, simple, fast.

I am getting SMS messages form "129" though. They contain something like "//VVM:SYNC:ev=NM;c=7;t=v;s=2397325300;dt=30/12/2010 09:33 -0500;l=33"

This might be an Exchange issue, but it wasn't happening on the the stock or the other ROMs I tried.

I hope I can work it out because this ROM is a keeper.

smileybri

Sep 5, 2009
Ft. Lauderdale
icon text overlaps

The text on my icons overlaps and is unreadable.

The text messages from 129 may be from not having the visual voicemail app. Interestingly enough VVM is something that has not been working on my account for some time.

b16b

Retired Recognized Developer
Apr 5, 2008
Athens

The text messages from 129 may be from not having the visual voicemail app. Interestingly enough VVM is something that has not been working on my account for some time.

remove all your messages and try if all working.. where coming from??? what is your previous stock rom? maybe have some difference on htc message client and the backup of older version makes problems...

i have stock htc client messenger from TMOUS 3.14 is the last one

Reactions: smileybri

smileybri

Sep 5, 2009
Ft. Lauderdale
remove all your messages and try if all working.. where coming from??? what is your previous stock rom? maybe have some difference on htc message client and the backup of older version makes problems...

The text messages were from the Visual Voicemail app not being installed to handle them. No problem, as I disabled them in my T-Mobile account.

The text overlap issue is with the icons on the Programs menu. When I click the Windows key I see the icons, but if I click a group then that group overlaps the original screen instead of erasing it.

I was using stock before installing this ROM. If nobody else is having the issue then I should just reinstall the ROM (Task29 first, I suppose).

Sorry it took me so long to get back to this. I was playing with that new Android that runs in RAM on the device. It is okay, but not as good as Windows Mobile still.

b16b

Apr 5, 2008
Athens
The text messages were from the Visual Voicemail app not being installed to handle them. No problem, as I disabled them in my T-Mobile account.

The text overlap issue is with the icons on the Programs menu. When I click the Windows key I see the icons, but if I click a group then that group overlaps the original screen instead of erasing it.

I was using stock before installing this ROM. If nobody else is having the issue then I should just reinstall the ROM (Task29 first, I suppose).

Sorry it took me so long to get back to this. I was playing with that new Android that runs in RAM on the device. It is okay, but not as good as Windows Mobile still.

you must have change the theme of the rom.. and does not compatible with my rom... try to go back to default theme and report...

b16b

Apr 5, 2008
Athens
Thanks for your Support i have Personal Download Record for HD2 Rom i hope you are happy with my rom :)

b16b

Apr 5, 2008
Athens
AthineOS HD2 v22 b.23152 Sense 2.5.2021
Download HERE (Rapidshare)

Change Log

*Sense Updated to 2021
*all sense is complete new.. that mean is not compatible with footprints ,Doxuments and stock tabs (until found fixes)
*only tweaks and translate include on the sense also i have remove the rss from home screen
*New Packages from Oboe 1.18

test and report if this is better than 2018

tonsa

Jun 24, 2008
I installed it over your v21 one problem for sure I noticed is that when I go to call and go to history it get stuck on the history it won't go to home and when I tap the window Icon it shows the start home setting tools and other stuff but it will not go to home or move anything it got stuck. I even reinstall it and still the sameon call history I hit the heart shape doesn't do anything I hit the people doesn't do anything its stuckt but when I hit the window it goes to the start with all the setting but it never go to home I guess I am having a hard time explaining. Anyone have the same problem? Thanks

amirnajafi

Sep 6, 2010
Houston
:'(

I had it on my phone, worked for a day, on the second day all of the sudden it stoped working, after that my phone wouldn't boot, it'd just show me a black and white stripes screen, however it goes to boot loader but I tried everything, like uninstalling hspl, flashing new ROM via USB or SD card, non of which worked, when I try to use usb to flash anything it gives me an error and even if it goes to the screen with percentage it would get stuk on 4% and give me error 270, when I try flashing via sd card it gives me error 00018003 :eek: please help, I dont care if I cant flash anything on it or get it to work I just want to remove hspl so I can send it bak and get a new one, BTW Task 29 doesnt work out eaither and u can't just uninstall HSPL, when I do it says it's done but when u go to bootloader it shows u Cotulla HSPL 2.08 blah blah blah

Helpppppp :(

nikosnt74

Nov 13, 2009
i am facing similar problems with call history...

basically, when i make or receive a call, after i end it, i cannot find it in call history..

can someone suggest an earlier version with is stable, so that i can downgrade???

πατρίδα που χάθηκες???

γιατι μας εγκατέλειψες??

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.