[FIXED] x10i stuck at "sony ericsson" logo

Search This thread

roby00231

Apr 15, 2012
First: the phone was rooted long ago succesfully - thats not the problem
i think i kinda f***** it up by trying to install feralab v14 custom rom over cyanogen 7 without performing cleaning, backup, putting a new kernel or firmware(dont know if i even need to do it). I've searched the forums far and wide, found nothing but dead links.
flashtool doesnt recognize the device(green light is on when i hold back and connect), s1tool doesnt recognize it... i cant enter bootloader i cant basically do anything with it.. can someone please help me?

Last edited:

9andar

Jun 30, 2010
Domerat
Hi,
Are u on locked bootloader or unlocked one ?
Do u run Flashtool with admin rights if u use windows ?
Do u have the latest version of Flashtool ?
Do u have all the drivers installed for your device ?
Do u try PCC to go back to Stock Rom ?

roby00231

Apr 15, 2012
a reply?

Hi,
Are u on locked bootloader or unlocked one ?
Do u run Flashtool with admin rights if u use windows ?
Do u have the latest version of Flashtool ?
Do u have all the drivers installed for your device ?
Do u try PCC to go back to Stock Rom ?

i believe unlocked one, i was unable to check
i have xp sp3 idk how to
nope 0.2.5 latest version had some java error
i believe not i dont know how to install them i downloaded a ton of them
i dont know how

9andar

Jun 30, 2010
Domerat
Woawww, with this ton of i don't know, it will be hard to help u...

First let's try with PC Companion (PCC) .. use the link in my signature "How to use PC Companion"...
To have it google is your friend it's the official app from Sony Ericsson

roby00231

Apr 15, 2012

i already have pcc i will now take a look at the manual

edit btw i just flashed it with 2.1 firmware

Last edited:

9andar

Jun 30, 2010
Domerat
Once you're on StockRom, use flashtool to root...
If you are on 2.1 stock rom use flashtool to install a 2.3 stock rom, once you did it unlock your bootloader and install a kernel with his wifi module... Then you're ready to install FeraLab v14 or another rom...

Reactions: roby00231

roby00231

Apr 15, 2012

If you are on 2.1 stock rom use flashtool to install a 2.3 stock rom, once you did it unlock your bootloader and install a kernel with his wifi module... Then you're ready to install FeraLab v14 or another rom...

my phone was already rooted, do i need to root it again?
II may need some directions about unlocking bootloader and installing kernel and stuff..
and is xrecovery erased by this?

edit : Xperia X10 was updated with 3.0.1.G.0.75.

9andar

Jun 30, 2010
Domerat
So now you are on 2.3.3...
You have to root again your phone...
Use the last version of flashtool...
And the guide by Crowds (It's in my signature "How to use Flashtool by Crowds")...
All is explained for all the stuff... Installation of Flashtool, the drivers needed, the rooting process, the unlocked bootloader process...

Once all is done, install a kernel (It's a .tft file) with flashtool (DooMKerneL, Thgo kernel, KCkernel... )
Don't forget it's wifi module (it's a zip file to copy on sdcard and install via recovery)...

Then, copy the rom you want on sd card and install it via recovery

z28tovette

Dec 4, 2011
San Diego,Ca
And the guide by Crowds (It's in my signature "How to use Flashtool by Crowds")...
All is explained for all the stuff... Installation of Flashtool, the drivers needed, the rooting process, the unlocked bootloader process...

Once all is done, install a kernel (It's a .tft file) with flashtool (DooMKerneL, Thgo kernel, KCkernel... )
Don't forget it's wifi module (it's a zip file to copy on sdcard and install via recovery)...

Good job , I'm glad there are members like you that take time to help other members.

Rom: feralab volt v14

kernel: doom v06
rocking the unlocked bootloader,using xda premium app.

Reactions: 9andar

9andar

Jun 30, 2010
Domerat
No prob, man, it's the XDA forum...
There is a lot of members who takes time to help and we're happy when a pb is fixed...

Enjoy your X10 now.... ;-)

EDIT : You can change the title and put [FIXED] or [SOLVED] it might help others who have the same pb....

Reactions: Toledo_JAB

roby00231

Apr 15, 2012
uot

dont mind me asking but whats uot kitchen?

edit: thanks for all ur help i fixed everything, rooted it, unlocked bootloader, and installed doomkernel and feralab v14 and its all working perfectly :)

Last edited:

luck_shawn

Jun 17, 2011
Lafayette
www.reverbnation.com
also stuck at sony ericcson text

i was trying to flash feralab 14.2 and got stuck after the rom installed. i changed all settings the way i wanted and have an unlocked bootloader. but i got stuck after the reboot and the pc companion keeps telling me there is no software for my x10 so repair mode won't finish. what do i do? problem

fixed. had to flash stock 2.3 ftf. flashtool wouldn't allow me to flack 2.1 stock.

Last edited:

Random_Sheep

Apr 15, 2011
South Africa
Hy gus
I have a similar problem and i tried to follow the pdf that was provided but when i do i boot into xrecover 0.3.

info as follows:

Are u on locked bootloader or unlocked one ? AFAIK it was
Do u run Flashtool with admin rights if u use windows ? yes
Do u have the latest version of Flashtool ? yes 0.0.9
Do u have all the drivers installed for your device ? yes
Do u try PCC to go back to Stock Rom ? busy downloading now to try fix but i can't put into "download mode" so not sure what to do there.

Any thanks would be appreciated

Last edited:

Toledo_JAB

Retired Forum Moderator
Jan 16, 2011
Toledo
Hy gus
I have a similar problem and i tried to follow the pdf that was provided but when i do i boot into xrecover 0.3.

info as follows:

Are u on locked bootloader or unlocked one ? AFAIK it was
Do u run Flashtool with admin rights if u use windows ? yes
Do u have the latest version of Flashtool ? yes 0.0.9
Do u have all the drivers installed for your device ? yes
Do u try PCC to go back to Stock Rom ? busy downloading now to try fix but i can't put into "download mode" so not sure what to do there.

Any thanks would be appreciated

Buy download mode do you mean flash mode? Flashmode = phone off & unplugged, then while holding the back button plug in usb to pc. Should only get green led, no screen.

~Jaramie

from my LT28at rooted & eating an Ice Cream Sandwich ;)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Good job , I'm glad there are members like you that take time to help other members.

Rom: feralab volt v14

kernel: doom v06
    rocking the unlocked bootloader,using xda premium app.
    No prob, man, it's the XDA forum...
    There is a lot of members who takes time to help and we're happy when a pb is fixed...

Enjoy your X10 now.... ;-)

EDIT : You can change the title and put [FIXED] or [SOLVED] it might help others who have the same pb....