[GAME][FREE] FruitPunch

Search This thread

hIVESaRELaW

Aug 25, 2009
Wiesbaden
Hi there,

I'm a CS student and have some Live Wallpapers at the Play Store and I recently published my first game FruitPunch, which I want to introduce to you.

scoreloop.png

FruitPunch is a very special match-3 game. Your goal is to clear a glass filled with yummy fruits. But don't be to lazy, otherwise the rising water will fill the glass and fruits might get lost. Download it for free

Features:
•realistic physics
•beautiful colorful graphics
•incredibly fast gameplay
•realistic water
•numerous game elements like ice cubes and exploding almonds
•144 challenging levels + Arcade mode

Download it for free at the Play Store

I would be glad to get some feedback from you.

Best regards,
Julian

Last edited:

hIVESaRELaW

Aug 25, 2009
Wiesbaden
thank you! I've just downloaded the game and I really like the sounds made by fruit. it's lagging a little bit on my Xperia mini pro on CM10, but it's still playable.
Yes, my test devices where Galaxy S I + II + III, Nexus 4 and just to prove that it runs a HTC Dream ( arround 2 fps :D).
On my Galaxy S1 it's also a little bit laggy, but playable.

NMEAGENT

Dec 25, 2012
Ashburn
This game is so addicting! I have played it multiple times (50+) and it doesnt get boring. I have a suggestion if you dont mind...I would be cool to have a multiplayer feature where you have to "race" your opponent connected over bluetooth or wifi.

hIVESaRELaW

Aug 25, 2009
Wiesbaden
This game is so addicting! I have played it multiple times (50+) and it doesnt get boring. I have a suggestion if you dont mind...I would be cool to have a multiplayer feature where you have to "race" your opponent connected over bluetooth or wifi.
Nice to hear that FruitPunch makes so much fun :). Can you explain your feature wish? At the moment you can hunt your friends high scores (for each level and total). I'll also have to check the scoreloop challenge feature, which allows more interaction between players. But a "real" real time multiplayer mode might be a hard lesson for me to learn :D

awesome idea to relive these kind of games! it's fun

This app is fake. There is no juice coming out of my earphone port!!!:silly:
What came out of your earphone port instead? Shaving cream? That's what I used to create the squishy noices (+ a sponge and my mouth) :D
Edit: I did not mix the shaving cream and the sponge in my mouth, I used Audacity to mix it ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: liiight

joriq

Aug 11, 2009
Podgorica
so, why not make it available worldwide on playstore? I live in Montenegro, have One X and Desire HD and cannot install via play store :rolleyes:

Hidden Username

Dec 25, 2012
Nice to hear that FruitPunch makes so much fun :). Can you explain your feature wish? At the moment you can hunt your friends high scores (for each level and total). I'll also have to check the scoreloop challenge feature, which allows more interaction between players. But a "real" real time multiplayer mode might be a hard lesson for me to learn :D

What came out of your earphone port instead? Shaving cream? That's what I used to create the squishy noices (+ a sponge and my mouth) :D
Edit: I did not mix the shaving cream and the sponge in my mouth, I used Audacity to mix it ;)

NoNoNo Shaving cream has too much calories, would appreciate if you release an apk with zero calories and inf. ice cubes :p

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi there,

I'm a CS student and have some Live Wallpapers at the Play Store and I recently published my first game FruitPunch, which I want to introduce to you.

scoreloop.png

FruitPunch is a very special match-3 game. Your goal is to clear a glass filled with yummy fruits. But don't be to lazy, otherwise the rising water will fill the glass and fruits might get lost. Download it for free

Features:
    •realistic physics
    •beautiful colorful graphics
    •incredibly fast gameplay
    •realistic water
    •numerous game elements like ice cubes and exploding almonds
    •144 challenging levels + Arcade mode

Download it for free at the Play Store

I would be glad to get some feedback from you.

Best regards,
    Julian
    Whoah, never heard of Montenegro but looks like a cool place to go! Btw I think I glitched them berries:

http://videobam.com/SzNxh

:cowboy: I don't know if I would call this a glitch, you need more time and the fruits you're firing don't raise your score. I didn't want to add a cool down time because I wanted the gameplay to be as fast as possible.
    This game is so fun! Thanks!
    I'm watching the video and I'm definitely going to download it, but WHAT'S THE NAME OF THE SONG? it reminds me of Caravan Palace and I love it.

It's "Swing Sisters" from Bob Bradley and Tim Garland
    :)

awesome idea to relive these kind of games! it's fun

This app is fake. There is no juice coming out of my earphone port!!!:silly: