[ROM][8.0.0] Samsung Experience 9.0 for S7 Edge [12.02.18]

Search This thread

ProtoDeVNan0

Apr 3, 2013
HTC Sensation
Samsung Experience 9.0 for S7 Edge.

28mg280.jpg
5d6m82.jpg

This rom is made for S7 Edge/G935F not G930F! It will boot on S7 Flat/G930F but touch screen won't work.

Note: Kernel is encrypted so flash no-verity 6.0 after flashing the rom.
Note 2: I don't have my S7 Edge anymore, but I think that making this rom will be a nice Thank You gift from me to S7 Edge users.
Note 3: This rom is based on system.zip provided by user Kill-Switch. Edit: This firmware was leaked by SamsungVN member @hiepgia. So make sure to Thank him as well!
Note 4: I have no idea if root works on it and which one does so try by Yourself.
Note 5: I've seen some people say that Oreo changes data partition stuff, that's why I recommend to format Your data before flashing this rom :)
Happy Flashing! :D

Download:
Samsung Experience 9.0 for S7 Edge
NoVerity-6.0

Changelog:

Debloated
Fixed S-Health
I know it's not much but I want to keep this rom as a stock firmware for S7E.

Q&A
Q: Does this rom work on G935N/S/A/B/C..?
A: It should, as long as You have Exynos CPU and TWRP.
Q: Bugs!! Bugs everywhere!! Help!
A: This rom is a leaked rom, from Samsung's internal servers so it WILL have bugs. Same happened with early Note8 leaks. They were terribly buggy and had some of the bugs that You experience with this rom.
Q: Why post it here if it's buggy?
A: Some people don't care about these bugs, and most of these bugs are pretty small.
Q: My Gear S3 doesn't work!
A: Install Gear S Plugin from Play Store or Apkmirror.
Q: I have some bug and no one helps here!
A: You can join my Telegram group. We have over 1k people who will help You. You can even PM me on Telegram if You want. But sometimes I miss PMs so try to ask someone in my group :). And please read the whole post before flashing.

How to install:

• Download the rom
  • Format data + wipe system, art, cache, data.
  • Flash my rom.
  • Enjoy! :D

Features:

..::Latest Leaked S7E Oreo base ERB2::..
..::January Security Patch::..
Pretty much stock firmware for now.

Official support group for users:

My group
https://telegram.me/joinchat/DopQXkC0LchRX5c4l6SITQ

Donation URL:
https://www.paypal.me/ProtoDevNan0

I work on these roms usually 10-20..(Yes! Some projects require that much time.) hours at night, so You can support me and buy me a coffee

Anyone who wants to take something from my rom, just ask me. I'll give You the permission, but credit me :)
You can examine my rom and kernel without permission.[/B][/SIZE]

Credits go to:
SamsungVN and @hiepgia for leaking it. He is the actual leaker of this firmware. Make sure to Thank him!
All those lovely people in the telegram group! :)
Samsung for terrible security!
Kill-Switch for sharing in on XDA! Make sure to tap Thanks on his posts.
dylanneve1 for being best friend ever and for testing.

XDA:DevDB Information
Samsung Experience 9.0, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge

Contributors
ProtoDeVNan0
ROM OS Version: 8.x Oreo
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.x
ROM Firmware Required: TWRP
Based On: SEx

Version Information
Current Stable Version: 1.0
Stable Release Date: 2018-02-11

Created 2018-02-11
Last Updated 2018-02-11

Last edited:

ProtoDeVNan0

Apr 3, 2013
HTC Sensation
btw, this includes the latest Oreo bootloader?
Nope. My friend got it to boot with Nougat BL
Is this for the s7edge as well?
Only for S7 Edge.
Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

If I install this ROM, can I go back to Android 7.0?
Yes!
I'm confused also, the baseband says G930F :p
It's because my friend only has G930F. But it's intended to work on S7 Edge. He just flashed it to see if it boots etc.
Hi, i need TWRP to install?
Yes.

agentdeep

Apr 30, 2013
Yes

---------- Post added at 10:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:34 PM ----------

Did you try it?

I won't try it, I'm quite sure this will not boot because there is no bootloader...
EDIT: I saw the OP's post that using nougat BL, will try this...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Samsung Experience 9.0 for S7 Edge.

28mg280.jpg
    5d6m82.jpg

This rom is made for S7 Edge/G935F not G930F! It will boot on S7 Flat/G930F but touch screen won't work.

Note: Kernel is encrypted so flash no-verity 6.0 after flashing the rom.
    Note 2: I don't have my S7 Edge anymore, but I think that making this rom will be a nice Thank You gift from me to S7 Edge users.
    Note 3: This rom is based on system.zip provided by user Kill-Switch. Edit: This firmware was leaked by SamsungVN member @hiepgia. So make sure to Thank him as well!
    Note 4: I have no idea if root works on it and which one does so try by Yourself.
    Note 5: I've seen some people say that Oreo changes data partition stuff, that's why I recommend to format Your data before flashing this rom :)
    Happy Flashing! :D

Download:
    Samsung Experience 9.0 for S7 Edge
    NoVerity-6.0

Changelog:

Debloated
    Fixed S-Health
    I know it's not much but I want to keep this rom as a stock firmware for S7E.

Q&A
    Q: Does this rom work on G935N/S/A/B/C..?
    A: It should, as long as You have Exynos CPU and TWRP.
    Q: Bugs!! Bugs everywhere!! Help!
    A: This rom is a leaked rom, from Samsung's internal servers so it WILL have bugs. Same happened with early Note8 leaks. They were terribly buggy and had some of the bugs that You experience with this rom.
    Q: Why post it here if it's buggy?
    A: Some people don't care about these bugs, and most of these bugs are pretty small.
    Q: My Gear S3 doesn't work!
    A: Install Gear S Plugin from Play Store or Apkmirror.
    Q: I have some bug and no one helps here!
    A: You can join my Telegram group. We have over 1k people who will help You. You can even PM me on Telegram if You want. But sometimes I miss PMs so try to ask someone in my group :). And please read the whole post before flashing.

How to install:

• Download the rom
    • Format data + wipe system, art, cache, data.
    • Flash my rom.
    • Enjoy! :D

Features:

..::Latest Leaked S7E Oreo base ERB2::..
    ..::January Security Patch::..
    Pretty much stock firmware for now.

Official support group for users:

My group
    https://telegram.me/joinchat/DopQXkC0LchRX5c4l6SITQ

Donation URL:
    https://www.paypal.me/ProtoDevNan0

I work on these roms usually 10-20..(Yes! Some projects require that much time.) hours at night, so You can support me and buy me a coffee

Anyone who wants to take something from my rom, just ask me. I'll give You the permission, but credit me :)
    You can examine my rom and kernel without permission.[/B][/SIZE]

Credits go to:
    SamsungVN and @hiepgia for leaking it. He is the actual leaker of this firmware. Make sure to Thank him!
    All those lovely people in the telegram group! :)
    Samsung for terrible security!
    Kill-Switch for sharing in on XDA! Make sure to tap Thanks on his posts.
    dylanneve1 for being best friend ever and for testing.

XDA:DevDB Information
    Samsung Experience 9.0, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge

Contributors
    ProtoDeVNan0
    ROM OS Version: 8.x Oreo
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.x
    ROM Firmware Required: TWRP
    Based On: SEx

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: 1.0
    Stable Release Date: 2018-02-11

Created 2018-02-11
    Last Updated 2018-02-11
    No more drame please.

Just wanna share there is new version. I will test more, if stable i will share on weekend.

First, wifi fixed and stable. No reboot so far.

Vl0HCTo.jpg
    Some news for you guys...
    I had a talk with hiepgia regarding new build....
    He said, new build fixes samsung music bug problem but random reboots and weak wifi bug is still there...
    He dont want to rush nd release buggy build....
    He will fix bugs first nd then releases next rom/build.
    Long story short, To all those who are asking...yes new next build will come sooner or later.
    No ETA's please...thank you.
    Note-If anyone wants to say thanks...Say thanks to hiepgia :)

Thanks!

Okay guys, soo. Our Awesome XDA member @hiepgia made his own rom with most problems fixed(because of new base) so check out his thread!
    XDA Thread Link He will keep it updated and will provide better future support than me(since I don't have S7E anymore) so go to his thread and remember to tap thanks! Without him S7E would be boring and You'd also have to wait for like 6 months or more to get Oreo. So enjoy his rom guys. It was nice to come back to S7E development again. Thanks everyone for support and for 1140+ users in my group, my little dream came true because of You guys :). So Thank You and see You in Note8 and R5+ aaaand maybe in S9+ development!
    I got new leak firmware and dont share anymore.

attachment.php

So if you didnt want your "Leaked build" to be actually leaked outside of your own possession, Lets give you benefit of the doubt and say its actually your dump. Why is it still up ? https://mega.nz/#!1I8CFTyZ!Nz_aBhkuGbyrLnJtt9_m6G4a81GHkofePLpHvSNP8ag Why is the dump still up ? If you weren't planning on sharing it to begin with , Why bother and upload it and share it to random people / Devs. then when someone with his right mind shares it here you get all picky, even when it has credits. You make absolutely no sense. Dont want your Leak to be posted ? Dont share it and keep it for your self. period.