FORUMS

 View Poll Results: Was this thread helpful?

Yes, I am happy with the replies.
 
1,200 Vote(s)
59.26%
Yes, kind of.
 
478 Vote(s)
23.60%
No, needs improvement.
 
347 Vote(s)
17.14%

[Ask Any Question][Newbie Friendly]

13,922 posts
Thanks Meter: 4,968
 
By Droidriven, Senior Member on 29th April 2013, 12:24 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Bruce Wayne
5th May 2013, 10:11 AM |#91  
Guest
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Puckish

I want to install or flash new rom to my device, its china made copy of HTC.

Android version
2.3.4
Baseband version
MAUI.11AMD.W11.19.SPV1,2011/06/23 00:50
Kernel Version
2.6.35.7
Build number
10HX2P.H7300.111009.AD2_3_4_1126mpP1.WVGAC_CN.COM_ V01_3G

please help me if I can upgrade it to ICS or Jelly Bean.
PLEASE HELP ME....

Model no. of your device?
Look into miscellanious android developement section if there is anything available for your phone. Also try to search, either with xda search or google, it will give you all information.

A Hero Can Be Anyone.
5th May 2013, 01:32 PM |#92  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harbir

if u require network hard drive(not torrents) u can use dev host or drop box..... they are quite good

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using Tapatalk 2

Thanks for the feedback... but needs to be a network harddrive
I already access with filemanager, but i cant save on it
5th May 2013, 01:43 PM |#93  
Harbir's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Delhi
Thanks Meter: 2,686
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiderman_RHCP

Thanks for the feedback... but needs to be a network harddrive
I already access with filemanager, but i cant save on it

u cant save on it ?? did not get u ???
5th May 2013, 01:58 PM |#94  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harbir

u cant save on it ?? did not get u ???

No, i would like to download torrent files and save to network patch like 192.168.254.xxx
When it is asked the location, it only saves locally....
5th May 2013, 02:00 PM |#95  
Harbir's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Delhi
Thanks Meter: 2,686
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiderman_RHCP

No, i would like to download torrent files and save to network patch like 192.168.254.xxx
When it is asked the location, it only saves locally....

so u need torrents u can use pirate bay or extratorrent.com , monova.org etc
Bruce Wayne
5th May 2013, 03:09 PM |#96  
Guest
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harbir

so u need torrents u can use pirate bay or extratorrent.com , monova.org etc

No talk about piracy/warez on this thread please.
Or let me correct nowhere on XDA. I am reporting right away. Sorry for that.

A Hero Can Be Anyone.
5th May 2013, 03:12 PM |#97  
Deadly's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 4,039
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruce Wayne

No talk about piracy/warez on this thread please.
Or let me correct nowhere on XDA. I am reporting right away. Sorry for that.

A Hero Can Be Anyone.

torrents are not wares.. they have legal stuff too.. only if they talk about particular thing in torrents.. then only we can say either its legal/not..

Those above posts are OK I think.. you can report it.. and mods would say same thing I believe..

______________________________________
Anyone who doesn't think there are two sides to an argument is probably in one.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Deadly For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Deadly Ad-Free
Bruce Wayne
5th May 2013, 03:19 PM |#98  
Guest
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadly

torrents are not wares.. they have legal stuff too.. only if they talk about particular thing in torrents.. then only we can say either its legal/not..

Those above posts are OK I think.. you can report it.. and mods would say same thing I believe..

______________________________________
Anyone who doesn't think there are two sides to an argument is probably in one.

I reported. Atleast i'd get to know what to do when next time someone posts like this. I've requested reply on thread.
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Ad-Free
5th May 2013, 03:56 PM |#99  
diestarbucks's Avatar
Retired Forum Moderator
Greensboro
Thanks Meter: 4,252
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadly

torrents are not wares.. they have legal stuff too.. only if they talk about particular thing in torrents.. then only we can say either its legal/not..

Those above posts are OK I think.. you can report it.. and mods would say same thing I believe..

______________________________________
Anyone who doesn't think there are two sides to an argument is probably in one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruce Wayne

I reported. Atleast i'd get to know what to do when next time someone posts like this. I've requested reply on thread.

Deadly is correct. Discussion of torrents themselves are OK since they are also used for legit file sharing. They are not OK when discussing means of getting paid items for free or any other reason that breaks a rule of the forum.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to diestarbucks For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift diestarbucks Ad-Free
5th May 2013, 05:21 PM |#100  
Harbir's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Delhi
Thanks Meter: 2,686
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by diestarbucks

Deadly is correct. Discussion of torrents themselves are OK since they are also used for legit file sharing. They are not OK when discussing means of getting paid items for free or any other reason that breaks a rule of the forum.

thx u sir i was just helping him doing my work
Bruce Wayne
5th May 2013, 05:22 PM |#101  
Guest
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harbir

thx u sir i was just helping him doing my work

No problems mate. I just had a.doubt and its clear now. You are welcome to help. :thumbup::thumbup:

A Hero Can Be Anyone.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
ask any question, bricked phone, cwm roms and kernels, help thread, noob, noob friendly, question, rcs in action

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes