FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA
Win Honor 9 Lite

[FIRMWARE] Working Xperia Play FTF Collection (AndroidFileHost)

3,562 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,627

Post Reply Email Thread
Hey guys here is a collection of FTF's files grabbed from around XDA Developers. They are hosted on my androidfilehost accounts with recognized contributor status so these links should work for a long time.

To save having to update this thread all the time... i will post just a folder to the ftf's.

AndroidFileHost
http://www.androidfilehost.com/?a=sh...iles&flid=3637

Hope this helps. It includes CosmicDan's Pheonix FTF aswell.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to fma965 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift fma965 Ad-Free

12th March 2013, 10:23 AM |#4  
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Re: [FIRMWARE] Working Xperia Play FTF Collection (AndroidFileHost)
Awesome thank you for this

Sent from my U8800 using xda premium
12th March 2013, 11:45 AM |#5  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeostarNeko

Awesome thank you for this

Sent from my U8800 using xda premium

No problem feel free to visit the Xperia Play Index in my sig for even more awesomenous.
16th March 2013, 09:14 AM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 33

More
4.0.2.a.0.42 il
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B7NO...9QWURzYWs/edit there is the israeli fimware, with hebrew. i post it here, because this fimware is very rare, and for developers that want multi language in the rom, and right alignment there you go!

it is for R800a
1st July 2013, 02:47 AM |#7  
Flag Utah - Somewhere in the Great Salt Lake
Thanks Meter: 1,755

More
I have decided to download and store all the FTF files that fma965 posted plus some additionals I did not see on his list. Consider this download page as an alternate source to insure that these files never again are lost to all Xperia PLAY users.

Link to my files ( Many thanks to fma965 for his search & rescue of these files)

http://d-h.st/users/jgregoryj1/?fld_id=19757#files
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ozzmanj1 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ozzmanj1 Ad-Free
1st July 2013, 02:48 AM |#8  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ozzmanj1

I have decided to download and store all the FTF files that fma965 posted plus some additionals I did not see on his list. Consider this download page as an alternate source to insure that these files never again are lost to all Xperia PLAY users.

Link to my files ( Many thanks to fma965 for his search & rescue of these files)

http://d-h.st/users/jgregoryj1/?fld_id=19757#files

Great will add them to op if you want

Sent from my Xperia Play using Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to fma965 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift fma965 Ad-Free
1st July 2013, 02:56 AM |#9  
Flag Utah - Somewhere in the Great Salt Lake
Thanks Meter: 1,755

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fma965

Great will add them to op if you want

Yes please, that way it is easy to find. I do know that at one time I had som FTF files ending with the name Enhanced V1, V2, V3 etc. I am unable to find these no but will keep an eye out. If anyone should come across these please informe fma965 or myself so we can upload these for posterity purposes.
1st July 2013, 03:19 AM |#10  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Yes please, that way it is easy to find. I do know that at one time I had som FTF files ending with the name Enhanced V1, V2, V3 etc. I am unable to find these no but will keep an eye out. If anyone should come across these please informe fma965 or myself so we can upload these for posterity purposes.

OK shall do that when I'm on PC, if I don't,please remind me

The Following User Says Thank You to fma965 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift fma965 Ad-Free
1st July 2013, 04:41 AM |#11  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Esposende
Thanks Meter: 3,676

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

i will add them to xperia play index..also i will upload enhancedv2 that i have.
The Following User Says Thank You to smokerman For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift smokerman Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
firmware, flashtool, ftf, official, sony

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)