[ROM] Fast Form {6.5.12} Beta-.3

980 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,683

Thread Closed Email Thread
2nd June 2012, 12:54 PM |#11  
Flag Island Of Staten
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Ill give it a go.... I hate go laucher it drives me crazy lol so i went back stock/ root. lets see what we have!

2nd June 2012, 01:43 PM |#12  
OP Senior Member
Flag Glendale, AZ

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by albotz21

Ill give it a go.... I hate go laucher it drives me crazy lol so i went back stock/ root. lets see what we have!

Yeah I didn't like it either. Stock Launcher stays in memory perm and has hw acceleration.
2nd June 2012, 02:12 PM |#13  
Flag Baku
Thanks Meter: 8

More
How to install it on xxkl7 rom?

Sent from my GT-P6200 using xda premium
2nd June 2012, 04:06 PM |#14  
OP Senior Member
Flag Glendale, AZ

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brabusik

How to install it on xxkl7 rom?

Sent from my GT-P6200 using xda premium

This is only for the GT-P6210/WiFi only Tablet.

Quote:

Disclaimer
I am not responsible if you brick, break, blow up, drop, lose, or get your device pregnant. Everything you do is your responsibility.
This ROM is only made for the GT-P6210/WiFi only Tablet, It is not compatible with Gary's Kernel, and it may not work on everyone's device.
I'm not a real developer and I don't know how to fix your device if you break it!

2nd June 2012, 04:49 PM |#15  
Flag Pekanbaru
Thanks Meter: 70

More
Umh.. to bad i cant have it... ck..

Sent from my GT-P6200 using Tapatalk 2
2nd June 2012, 05:38 PM |#16  
Thanks Meter: 49

More
I dont know what you do with this room but it improves perfomance on my tablet :) the stock rom lag as hell :)
Big thanks

Sent from my GT-P6210 using XDA
2nd June 2012, 07:21 PM |#17  
Flag San Bernardino, CA
Thanks Meter: 5

More
I keep eating bootloops... tried full data wipe, cache wipe, dalvik wipe.... tried installing three different times... any suggestions?

I've even gone so far as to follow the install instructions. For OMGBBQROM and still have bootloop...

Not to mention my backup is failing to restore....

Help?????
2nd June 2012, 07:57 PM |#18  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
about to give this a try.. will post results afterwards. i hope the rom does what it claims ill be happy because to me it seems the touchwiz interface is somewhat laggy. is there any notes on battery life tweaks by any chance?
2nd June 2012, 08:59 PM |#19  
OP Senior Member
Flag Glendale, AZ

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickmcghee

I keep eating bootloops... tried full data wipe, cache wipe, dalvik wipe.... tried installing three different times... any suggestions?

I've even gone so far as to follow the install instructions. For OMGBBQROM and still have bootloop...

Not to mention my backup is failing to restore....

Help?????

Make sure that you have the WIFI tab. This is ONLY made for the WiFi tablet. Second, if you are installing from Cyanogenmod, make sure that you nuke your cache, data, and system partitions then restore a backup.

When restoring your backups, sometimes it may seem that the recovery has locked up, this may not be the case. Our recovery is very basic and lacks a lot of functions. While the screen may look frozen, it may actually be processing your restore. Please give your tablet at least 10 minutes to attempt to do a restore.

If you are having issues flashing try these steps:
1. Go back to a stable ROM or a stock one
2. Nuke the system, data, and caches on it
3. Flash the ROM
4. Nuke the caches and data
5. Restore your stable or stock ROM
6. Nuke the data and caches
7. Flash the Fast Form ROM and reboot

If you simply cannot get your backup to restore through the recovery, just wipe your data, cache, dalvik cache (under advanced in recovery), and system (under mounts and storage). Then flash the stock ROM zip or the Deodexed one by Antiochasylum
2nd June 2012, 09:03 PM |#20  
OP Senior Member
Flag Glendale, AZ

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nguyen47

I dont know what you do with this room but it improves perfomance on my tablet :) the stock rom lag as hell :)
Big thanks

Sent from my GT-P6210 using XDA

Awesome! Thanks for the feedback! I'm working on some more tweaks as I type this right now! Tuning the GPU to handle almost all the UI and having the CPU set to a lag free preference are my current objectives.

Quote:
Originally Posted by likenota

about to give this a try.. will post results afterwards. i hope the rom does what it claims ill be happy because to me it seems the touchwiz interface is somewhat laggy. is there any notes on battery life tweaks by any chance?

Working on some battery life tweaks, but I don't want them to interfere with my speed enchantments. There's a few baked in already though from the base itself. I have had great battery life personally (even though my opinion may be a bit bias xD)
2nd June 2012, 09:05 PM |#21  
Flag San Bernardino, CA
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by StrumerJohn

Make sure that you have the WIFI tab. This is ONLY made for the WiFi tablet. Second, if you are installing from Cyanogenmod, make sure that you nuke your cache, data, and system partitions then restore a backup.

When restoring your backups, sometimes it may seem that the recovery has locked up, this may not be the case. Our recovery is very basic and lacks a lot of functions. While the screen may look frozen, it may actually be processing your restore. Please give your tablet at least 10 minutes to attempt to do a restore.

If you are having issues flashing try these steps:
1. Go back to a stable ROM or a stock one
2. Nuke the system, data, and caches on it
3. Flash the ROM
4. Nuke the caches and data
5. Restore your stable or stock ROM
6. Nuke the data and caches
7. Flash the Fast Form ROM and reboot

If you simply cannot get your backup to restore through the recovery, just wipe your data, cache, dalvik cache (under advanced in recovery), and system (under mounts and storage). Then flash the stock ROM zip or the Deodexed one by Antiochasylum

I am definitely on the WIFI Tab, I know that for sure. Secondly, I cant get my tablet to USB to move the stock ROM onto the storage.

Oh, and I am coming from a rooted, but STOCK ROM. I also waited LITERALLY an hour on bootloop just to see if it would ever move on. I'm on the verge of Heimdall-ing (I'm on a MAC so I can't ODIN) to stock to start all over, but if you have any other suggestions before I do that they would be appreciated.
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread

Tags
awesome rom, fast, rom, speed, strumerjohn
Previous Thread Next Thread