Honor 7x
Win an Honor 7X!
Post Reply Email Thread
6th February 2013, 06:09 PM |#171  
Canosa di Puglia
Thanks Meter: 81

More
Lightbulb p6200
Is there a italian language fir this rom?

7th February 2013, 05:35 AM |#172  
Thanks Meter: 9

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by misternest

My wife and I installed the T869 version on her device last night and as of this morning, it is still stuck on the Samsung logo despite having followed all of the instructions to the letter. She installed it first, and when she couldn't get past the Samsung logo, I gave it a shot myself and got the same result. She was running the stock T-mobile ICS ROM on her device.

Is this version still in development?

I had the same problem on my P6210. I followed the flashing steps in the order written and was stuck at the Samsung screen for 30 minutes or so. I then flashed again but cleared regular cache first, then Dalvic cache and then data. After that, the Samsung screen was displayed for 3 or 4 minutes and then the "updating android" box appeared and it finished booting.

Thank you, John!
The Following User Says Thank You to TrojanDad For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift TrojanDad Ad-Free
13th February 2013, 06:00 PM |#173  
Flag New York
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Thanks for that info TrojanDad, unfortunately since we have flashed this rom, my wife has been unable to connect to her data. On a call with Samsung, she discovered that her imei was fake, (004999010640000) when it wasnt before and her serial number is all zeros. I don't know what this rom changed to cause this problem, but in my research the issue seems to be unfixable. Samsung has recommended that she back up her tablet's data and then call back so that they can do a factory reset.
17th April 2013, 04:10 PM |#174  
malaysia
Thanks Meter: 2

More
will try this ..now download it
17th April 2013, 05:44 PM |#175  
malaysia
Thanks Meter: 2

More
my tab won't restart after complete flashing via CWM, stuck at samsung logo, and it can boot to CWM again
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)