FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA
Honor 7x
Win an Honor 7X!
Post Reply Email Thread
24th November 2012, 02:18 PM |#21  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 29
 
More
I havent even root my tab, your room will be the 1st custom rom for my p6200.

Sent from my GT-P6200 using xda app-developers app
 
 
24th November 2012, 02:20 PM |#22  
StrumerJohn's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Glendale, AZ
Thanks Meter: 1,683
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nshaziq89

I havent even root my tab, your room will be the 1st custom rom for my p6200.

Sent from my GT-P6200 using xda app-developers app

Awesome! Working on that device right now!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to StrumerJohn For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift StrumerJohn Ad-Free
24th November 2012, 03:39 PM |#23  
StrumerJohn's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Glendale, AZ
Thanks Meter: 1,683
 
Donate to Me
More
Build 1 for the GT-P6200 is up!

Grab it here:
http://d-h.st/L9x


Please let me know of any issues!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to StrumerJohn For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift StrumerJohn Ad-Free
24th November 2012, 03:46 PM |#24  
Senior Member
Flag pasig
Thanks Meter: 48
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by StrumerJohn

Build 1 for the GT-P6200 is up!

Grab it here:
http://d-h.st/L9x


Please let me know of any issues!

Downloading. Thanks!

Sent from my GT-P6200 using Tapatalk 2
24th November 2012, 04:57 PM |#25  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 12
 
More
I am looking forward to testing this rom out, Big up to the developer,
What has attracted me most to this rom is, HDMI support which iv been hoping was implemented into a rom for the P6200.
I am guessing that the IR, or Infrared controllers are also going to work, which is also slight bonus, since i would be able to use peel again

On the downside Im probably going to loose my Cm10 darker look, and have to make do with the bright white stock look.
Is there anyway that the darker colors could be implemented into this rom?

Another thing is the Cm 10 clock, it would be awesome if cm10 clock could be installed over the stock clock, as the stock clock kinda sucks.
Im hoping some of this is possible.

Cheers
24th November 2012, 05:00 PM |#26  
StrumerJohn's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Glendale, AZ
Thanks Meter: 1,683
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Awology

I am looking forward to testing this rom out, Big up to the developer,
What has attracted me most to this rom is, HDMI support which iv been hoping was implemented into a rom for the P6200.
I am guessing that the IR, or Infrared controllers are also going to work, which is also slight bonus, since i would be able to use peel again

On the downside Im probably going to loose my Cm10 darker look, and have to make do with the bright white stock look.
Is there anyway that the darker colors could be implemented into this rom?

Another thing is the Cm 10 clock, it would be awesome if cm10 clock could be installed over the stock clock, as the stock clock kinda sucks.
Im hoping some of this is possible.

Cheers

I'll see about the clock .
As for the Theming... I don't do themes, but I'll put a ticket in for it. Then it'll get seen by the Team and maybe someone can pick that up for you .
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to StrumerJohn For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift StrumerJohn Ad-Free
24th November 2012, 05:06 PM |#27  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 12
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by StrumerJohn

I'll see about the clock .
As for the Theming... I don't do themes, but I'll put a ticket in for it. Then it'll get seen by the Team and maybe someone can pick that up for you .

Awesome
The clock would be fantastic and really add style look and features, since the clock also offers built timers, alarm shortcuts, and stopwatch...
And if the themeing was added, you'd be one areal winning streak.. Fingers crossed and good luck man..
thanks again
24th November 2012, 06:49 PM |#28  
DigitalMD's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Washington DC
Thanks Meter: 641
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Awology

Awesome
The clock would be fantastic and really add style look and features, since the clock also offers built timers, alarm shortcuts, and stopwatch...
And if the themeing was added, you'd be one areal winning streak.. Fingers crossed and good luck man..
thanks again

Theming is really very time consuming since this is stock based, The CM10 theme engine and all its stuff are not there , so you have to go in a touch every resource for all the GUI. Since this is not a compiled from scratch ROM, its not impossible, but its a real pain in the A$$.
Since this ROM is deodexed, Rom toolbox may work for you to change the theme. I have not tried it.
24th November 2012, 07:44 PM |#29  
Member90's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 53
 
More
Does this mean P6200 not yet deodex?

...~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~.. .~...
Xperia X8
Xperia Mini Pro
Xperia Neo
Galaxy W
Xperia Play
Xperia U
Galaxy SII G
Galaxy Tab 7 Plus

Sent from my GT-P6200 using XDA Premium
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1353782595415.jpg
Views:	326
Size:	100.7 KB
ID:	1507803  
24th November 2012, 08:37 PM |#30  
pintunoor's Avatar
Member
Flag Los Angeles, 90001
Thanks Meter: 31
 
More
I install it in my p6200 with stock ICS 4.0.4 but nothing happened after that.Everything same after reboot!!! which rom is supported by it?
25th November 2012, 02:16 AM |#31  
rmsmerd's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 24
 
More
Can I be a tester for the t869? I would love to have a new rom
Pm me if I can help

Sent from my SGH-T989 using xda premium
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes