Opening phone goes to call log

Search This thread

Docavelli

May 8, 2009
psst... right behind you
I've searched forever for an answer to this and saw it asked in another phone forum but it didn't receive any answers.

What setting am I missing that tells the phone.apk to actually open to the dialpad and not the call log? It seems that as soon as I dial a number from contacts or the call log it gets stuck opening to the call log only. It is a minor inconvenience but annoying as hell. What am I missing and has no one else experienced this? It seems to be a GB thing as I didn't notice it when running Froyo ROMs.

moshe22

Mar 18, 2011
I've searched forever for an answer to this and saw it asked in another phone forum but it didn't receive any answers.

What setting am I missing that tells the phone.apk to actually open to the dialpad and not the call log? It seems that as soon as I dial a number from contacts or the call log it gets stuck opening to the call log only. It is a minor inconvenience but annoying as hell. What am I missing and has no one else experienced this? It seems to be a GB thing as I didn't notice it when running Froyo ROMs.

GB leak? Or every GB ROM?

Sent From My Stock G2x

moshe22

Mar 18, 2011
Well I haven't use a GB ROM as daily druver since Bionix which I had for maybe a week or two. I don't recall havkng that problem with the dialer and call log

Sent From My Stock G2x