Can we resize partitions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

cannondaleV2000

Mar 24, 2013
Ok so recently after breaking my samsung vibrant I was using my nexus one until lo got my one s and I'm wondering if we can resize partitions like I could on the nexus one because I would like to give some of the extra system and cache partition space to sdcard. Because aposp Roms use a little less than half of the system partition and android doesn't use the cache partition hardly at all since 4.0 so we could take 200mb from there and leave cache with 50mb and get an extra close to 1.5gb to either data or sdcard. I personally think it's just a wast of space that could be used for other things. Because I personally will problebly never run sense unless we get a kitkat build of it

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

350Rocket

Dec 11, 2010
Only way is to update to hboot 2.16 and then all if the storage space is basically available for everything. Now I don't run out of space for music and videos anymore.

Maximushd 10.0 Rom for or Source v2.1 Rom I think are the two most stable roms that work with this hboot

Sent from my HTC One S using xda app-developers app

cannondaleV2000

Mar 24, 2013
Not doing hboot2.16 since I prefer aosp but to get a better idea of what I mean go look up blackrose hboot n1. And wrong thread for why your one s usually reboots lol problebly some **** you installed

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

350Rocket

Dec 11, 2010
I used black rose on my n1. Nothing like that for the one s unfortunately.

Sent from my beat up HTC One S

Jul 4, 2013
Only way is to update to hboot 2.16 and then all if the storage space is basically available for everything. Now I don't run out of space for music and videos anymore.

Maximushd 10.0 Rom for or Source v2.1 Rom I think are the two most stable roms that work with this hboot

Sent from my HTC One S using xda app-developers app

Do you know how to update to hboot 2.16? My phone is S-Off and has SuperCID. i was wondering if updating hboot would give me back 4gb of memory i lost when i installed MaximusHD. I am now back on stock 4.1.1 and would just like all of my phone's memory back.

Status
Not open for further replies.