What do you think of android "L" and will we get it?

Search This thread

danielsinnema

Aug 21, 2013
Drachten
I hope that I can side load Android L on my Nexus 7 2013. I'm not a developer, but I really hope to enjoy that new interface. As far I can judge from google io live stream it looks very nice

brandogg

Jul 27, 2008
You can install it tomorrow if you want to. Not as an update, but as a factory image. Of course the 2012 version will get it as well.

Reactions: shaolinz

brandogg

Jul 27, 2008
That will probably be several months, I don't think they are releasing the source code tomorrow. Not to hate on any devs, but I'm pretty sure an official (albeit "preview") build, like the one that will be released tomorrow will be just as good as any custom ROM from a developer. Pretty sure the actual developers know what they are doing...

Reactions: shaolinz

shaolinz

Feb 15, 2011
Tomorrow people are going to have their hands on the developer edition so things are looking good!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Let me know your thoughts

PimpedOutNexus7 Buh-Bam!

They said specifically that it will be available for The Nexus 7 2013 edition
    Sadly not the 2012 edition
    You can install it tomorrow if you want to. Not as an update, but as a factory image. Of course the 2012 version will get it as well.
    That will probably be several months, I don't think they are releasing the source code tomorrow. Not to hate on any devs, but I'm pretty sure an official (albeit "preview") build, like the one that will be released tomorrow will be just as good as any custom ROM from a developer. Pretty sure the actual developers know what they are doing...