[BeatsAudio][xLOUD][MOD] BeatsAudio + xLOUD [Flashable zip][No Conflict with DSP]

Search This thread

Han_Dez

Aug 1, 2011
Works great with CM9.0 RC1-BobZ

I flashed this zip about 2 hours ago and have been enjoying it since.

I have incredible sound quality and bass with Poweramp!

This zip seems to love the BobZ port of ICS!

I disabled all other sound managers I had installed.

Thank you very much, the before and after has been very noticeable, really a dramatic difference!

I have not noticed any problems from flashing this zip thus far.

Last edited:

yasirrfc

Jan 1, 2012
ok i have another xcloud thing installed on my rom. it was some other thread. so should i just install this zip normally?

4thehalibit

Aug 21, 2012
Samsung Galaxy Tab E
Works EOS

works fine on eos jb 4.1.1.
now if someone could lead me in the right direction of some good eos pictures so i can start re themeing my xoom that would be great
just came over from AOKP they had some better mods but didnt have JB on xoom yet

anhsmile

Nov 23, 2010
I flashed on CM 10 PAC 18
PowerAMP not working after flash this zip:(

Sent from my LG-P500 using xda app-developers app

Spiral_ouT

Sep 20, 2011
Los Angeles, California
How are you suppose to know if the beats is working? On my HTC DNA there is a Beats icon in the notification bar and not one on the Optimus. It did uninstall dsp manager and poweramp doesnt work, but not sure other than that.

Sent from within using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    You just flicked this, please give credit and link to OP

Sent from my LG-P500 using Tapatalk 2
    Can you give me the link to the post? I can't find it
    EDIT: Ok, I found it, but it contains only Beats Audio, not xLOUD :)
    I have a great idea.
    Create a single thread, and out there you can add what mods, zips, 'bugfixes' you can or want which you have 'modded'.
    Rest assured you won;t get a ton of thanks as you have been getting by multiposting and spamming, however you WILL earn the respect of the other users, trust me.
    Can we block ppl on xda like we do on Facebook ? Just asking , some ppl are really annoying me

poweramp / playerpro aren't working with this version, 0317 is bugged a lot.
    back on 0314
    I didn't just flick it. You cannot find beats audio and xLOUD which do not conflict with DSP. I have made the script on my own.

But in the last few pages of rockodev's thread someone already posted one which does not conflict with dsp around two weeks back , I'm sorry to say , but you just steal hard work and try to take credit !!!