Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1381844605208.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1381844605208.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 580

plethorahil

Jun 12, 2013
Without much use I am having the normal battery drain

Sent from my Xperia Live with Walkman using Tapatalk

Is this your " NORMAL USAGE " :confused: :mad: :eek: ?!!!!!
Actually U r not using phone , u r not even turning on screen ...and what is that build? I think you are not on latest build because in latest build i am using my phone like your "NORMAL USAGE" with on wifi and 10 hours battery i got ...:)

fingerslip

Mar 21, 2012
I am using the latest build. And usually with more use it last between 1-2 days

fingerslip

Mar 21, 2012
Is this your " NORMAL USAGE " :confused: :mad: :eek: ?!!!!!
Actually U r not using phone , u r not even turning on screen ...and what is that build? I think you are not on latest build because in latest build i am using my phone like your "NORMAL USAGE" with on wifi and 10 hours battery i got ...:)

Check attachments

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1381857234365.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1381857234365.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 344
  • uploadfromtaptalk1381857250091.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1381857250091.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 392

dexter1123

Aug 22, 2012
Redmi Note 8
Latest build 1013 drains too much battery on lww ...

done fresh install with included kernel ....

1st time i am having battery drain problem ....

Never happened before in previous builds...

SC attached ...

Sent from my Xperia Live with Walkman using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Yes battery is draining faster after upgrading to latest nightly 20131013...now 6% per hour with wifi and without using phone for any calls

fabio94cb

Jan 15, 2013
I am sorry for the offtopic but I have a request, please Stop with spamming the dev-tread with tons of post on the "heavy" battery drainage. Our phones have a little 1300mah battery... So we must accept that with a ROM with this amazing performances and features like this it's normal that battery drains faster than the old and laggy ICS. We all must thank mike and the other devs for the best ROM that our phones have evere seen. If you don't like the autonomy of this ROM downgrade it to ICS/GB or buy a new phone with a 3000mah battery. You can try also to install Greenify (search in XDA) and freeze all the apps except the messaging apps like whatsapp etc. I am sorry for this off topic again and for my bad english. Tons of thanks to mike for his hard work!

Inviato dal mio Xperia Mini CyanogenMod 10.2 by LegacyXperia

akshay7394

Jan 7, 2012
Bangalore
I am sorry for the offtopic but I have a request, please Stop with spamming the dev-tread with tons of post on the "heavy" battery drainage. Our phones have a little 1300mah battery... So we must accept that with a ROM with this amazing performances and features like this it's normal that battery drains faster than the old and laggy ICS. We all must thank mike and the other devs for the best ROM that our phones have evere seen. If you don't like the autonomy of this ROM downgrade it to ICS/GB or buy a new phone with a 3000mah battery. You can try also to install Greenify (search in XDA) and freeze all the apps except the messaging apps like whatsapp etc. I am sorry for this off topic again and for my bad english. Tons of thanks to mike for his hard work!

It isn't spamming when it's a possible bug. We're reporting large differences from the previous build, not just generally complaining about battery usage.

fabio94cb

Jan 15, 2013
It isn't spamming when it's a possible bug. We're reporting large differences from the previous build, not just generally complaining about battery usage.

Try Greenify and report the result than! My drainage is 1.6% in standby, 5.8 with wify on and a bitt less than 8 % with 3g. With normal usage my phone lasts 23 / 24 h... And my normal usage is 2 or 3 hours in calls, heavy use of messagging (about 200 per day) and 45 mins about of games like fifa 14 and real racing... So If my phone, like many other people's phone, lasts more than 20 hours it means that your batteries are damaged or more probably that your normal usage uses lot of battery. Then I don't think that it's a bug. And if it's a bug that could be solved, it's sure that your drainage won't change from about 20 % to 0.2...it could change maximum of 2 or 3 @ at our.

akshay7394

Jan 7, 2012
Bangalore
Try Greenify and report the result than! My drainage is 1.6% in standby, 5.8 with wify on and a bitt less than 8 % with 3g. With normal usage my phone lasts 23 / 24 h... And my normal usage is 2 or 3 hours in calls, heavy use of messagging (about 200 per day) and 45 mins about of games like fifa 14 and real racing... So If my phone, like many other people's phone, lasts more than 20 hours it means that your batteries are damaged or more probably that your normal usage uses lot of battery. Then I don't think that it's a bug. And if it's a bug that could be solved, it's sure that your drainage won't change from about 20 % to 0.2...it could change maximum of 2 or 3 @ at our.

I'm already using Greenify :)

Look, we're just reporting abnormalities. This isn't something you should be complaining about, it's completely unnecessary.

dexter1123

Aug 22, 2012
Redmi Note 8

we should compare apples to apples...so those who were not using app like Greenify should compare performance without using such app, only then they will get true comparision results

akshay7394

Jan 7, 2012
Bangalore
No, that's not the same problem; that's working as it should. This time it's Android OS holding everything up and keeping the system awake. Can't for the life of me figure out why though

---------- Post added at 04:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:16 PM ----------

May be below link can help with battery draining by play services (also posted in #786)

http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=45667648&postcount=749
No, that's not the same problem; that's working as it should. This time it's Android OS holding everything up and keeping the system awake. Can't for the life of me figure out why though

Reactions: plethorahil
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    A5W5b5B.png

Code:
    [COLOR="Purple"]#include <std_disclaimer.h>[/COLOR]
    [COLOR="Navy"]/*
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
     */[/COLOR]

This is an unofficial build of CM10.2.
    This is an attempt to stay close to official cm10.2 and not make crazy hacks to make things working.

This is a pure CM build, only contains official CM features. I will not add any other external feature/app/etc.

For an up-to date working/not working list, bug tracker, useful guides & FAQ, visit our website:
    http://legacyxperia.github.io

Requirements:
    * Only use the included kernel for 100% compatibility, bug reports with non-standard kernel will be ignored.

Installation instructions:
    1. Flash boot.img (in the zip) with fastboot or FlashTool
    2. Install update zip in CWM recovery
    3. Install Google Apps (gapps) zip in CWM recovery (this step is optional for those who don't want Google Apps)
    4. Wipe data (do this only if you come from stock ics or if you have problems like Force Close after installation)

How to build:
    [GUIDE][DEV] How I build my own CM10.2 test builds

Changelog:
    Release/nightly changes

Downloads:
    http://legacyxperia.basketbuild.com
    PLEASE DON'T MIRROR OUR UPLOADS

Google apps:
    Fast mirror of official gapps
    http://goo.im/gapps/gapps-jb-20130813-signed.zip

NOTE:
    Following xda's rule #12 spirit: If you are developing something that is based on my work, you MUST first seek my permission, you must add my name in the credits and you must add links pointing to my original thread and to my github sources.
    Breaking this rule will lead me to report the thread to the moderators.

WE NEED YOUR HELP!
    NEW!!! BUG Tracker
    If you want to help fixing those bugs, please report the bugs in the bug tracker. Thanks!
    Logs are needed (logcat/dmesg/last_kmsg), not just "got FC" or "+1" useless replies.

XDA:DevDB Information
    LegacyXperia, a ROM for the Sony Ericsson Xperia Mini, Mini Pro, Active

Contributors
    mikeioannina, FXP, nobodyAtall, M66B, pcfighter, shufuking, Steph310
    ROM OS Version: 4.3.x Jellybean
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
    ROM Firmware Required: Latest version of official ICS firmware: 4.1.B.0.587 or the latest supported baseband: 8x55A-AAABQOAZM-203028G-77
    Based On: CyanogenMod

Version Information
    Current Beta Version: nightly 20131108
    Beta Release Date: 2013-11-08

Created 2013-09-26
    Last Updated 2013-11-30
    ## Build 20131204 - cm-10.2
    * Latest cm10.2 changes
    * Updated kernel to 3.4.70
    * Final build of cm-10.2 (End Of Life)
    * Revert: misc audio changes
    * Revert: hardware acceleration optimization for low mem devices
    * Use CM wpa_supplicant_8_ti again
    * Disabled animated bootlogo to free some /boot partition space
    * Added proximity sensor fix for coconut/mango

Builds will roll alphabetically for all devices until tomorrow.

I am locking the CM10.2 threads as it has come to End Of Life and I cannot support so many threads.

Any future news & discussion should go to the CM10.2 LegacyXperia Q&A thread
    New build coming

## Nightly build 20131108 - cm-10.2
    * Latest cm10.2 changes
    * Updated kernel to 3.4.68
    * Fix wifi calibration
    * Possible fix for music cuts introduced in latest builds
    * Fix urushi torch not turning off on camera close

Remember: bug reports which are not in the bug tracker, not using the latest version & without proper logs will be ignored. Please follow the instructions in the Q&A thread.

Any discussions about battery life, general questions, such as, "will this app work with this ROM", "thanks", "+1" and any other non-development related questions and topics should be done in the Q&A thread.
    ## Release candidate 1 build 20131215 - cm-10.2
    * Latest cm10.2 changes
    * Updated kernel to 3.4.74
    * Enabled Performance Profiles
    * Camera updates/cleanup
    * Revert: Updated zRAM from linux 3.12
    * Enabled zRAM by default
    * Removed touchscreen fw loader on coconut/mango/satsuma/smultron/iyokan

Any discussion should go to the CM10.2 LegacyXperia Q&A thread