[Custom Recovery][CTR 2.1][For MTK6572-UBIFS][Micromax A58]

Search This thread

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    CTR v2.4 for MTK devices with ubifs also

Via Auto port tool

Download link here...

And Thanks to yuweng for his auto port tool & most importantly, Master Shifu carliv for looking into those ubifs source code to make it work on MTK devices....
    salute_zps09342dc6.gif

Solution to cannot see whole sdcard is here by Master Shifu himself, it is actually a new feature/ function... :laugh:

Download port tool from above and port using AUTO or Manual method

Drivers link

CTR v2.2 ONLY For MMX A58

Download
    can u please upload the ported image of CTR 2.2 for UBIFS because m nt able to port the recovery..i have tried both methods manaual and auto porting..i always gives the error..cannoy unpack the recovery image..m nt a noob..i have even tried TWRP recovery..it does not boots up..phone boots up with a black screen and then a normal bootup..i have tried flashing TWRP by both methods..Mobile uncle tools and Sp flash tool..but same problem..persists..plzzzz upload the ported CTR 2.2 Image..may be that could help..

The version 2.2 is which i provided here is ported recovery.img you can directly flash on yours a58
    The version 2.2 is which i provided here is ported recovery.img you can directly flash on yours a58

Thanks, it worked for me.

Sent from my C6902 using XDA Free mobile app
    So I flashed ur CTR v2.2 by SPFT and it works very well.
    For those who need a working CTR for Micromax Bolt A58, this is what u want. Flash it with SP Flash Tool & press thanks for @dhinesh77
    Thnx for ur help.

Sent from my GT-S5570 using xda app-developers app

finally you got it :good:
    CTR v2.1 for MTK devices with ubifs ONLY

Download link here...

And Thanks to yuweng for his auto port tool & most importantly, Master Shifu carliv for looking into those ubifs source code to make it work on MTK devices....
    salute_zps09342dc6.gif

Solution to cannot see whole sdcard is here by Master Shifu himself, it is actually a new feature/ function... :laugh:

Download port tool from above post and port using AUTO or Manual method

Drivers link
    The recovery.img for ctr 2.2 ubifs should i or can install that in mobi uncle tools