TouchFlo2d/Manilla BETA CAB is OUT!!!

Search This thread

miketuri

May 4, 2008
can't wait for the round one tweaks

just flashed this one on my tilt. for the most part, everything is fast and working, except the settings tabs. i can't change the background wallpaper or analog vs. digital clock.

does this have the ability to control which and how many launcher tabs appear in home screen.

music tab also not working, but i will install the audio manager that it apparently requires.

overall though, very nice program. once all the links and everything becomes fully customizable, everyone is gonna use this.

michael

jonjonjon

Nov 3, 2007
Two softkeys don't show up

Hello I don't see the softkeys on the bottom bar (like shown in the attachment). Anyone has this problem also?
For example I can't choose "Album" in the Photos & Video tab.
Anyone knows how to fix this?

Attachments

• x19.jpg
    x19.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 489

hjlow

Jan 18, 2007
wow this is a great development, new life for the kaiser :)

does the youtube part of this work? doesn't seem to for me

AllTheWay

Retired Senior Moderator
Apr 3, 2007
Folsom, California
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold3
Installation:

PACKAGES are for COOKS, Developers and Skinners
.Cab's are for regular Users (Nuf Said)

New .cab uploaded with fixes thanks to herg62123
Manilla2D Development Edition Rapidshare (13-9-2008)
Manilla2D Development Edition 4Shared (13-9-2008)
Manilla.exe Patched To Start Google From Windows Folder For COOKS
Manilla Patched for N2A Weather

Opal_Volume_Control.cab (13-9-2008)
Opal_Volume_Control Skin Files (13-9-2008)
PACKAGE_Opal_VolumeControl_1_6_18183729_0 (13-9-2008)
Opal_Volume_Control Tweaking Research And Skin Submission Thread

Opal_TaskManager_2_1_34563_3.Cab (13-9-2008)
PACKAGE_OPAL_TaskManager (13-9-2008)

Opal_EnlargedStarMenu_1_2_34828_4 (13-9-2008)
PACKAGE_Opal_EnlargedStarMenu_1_2_34828_4 (13-9-2008)

Audio Manager Fix

If Weather Graphics are missing, you are still using an older test Cab wirthout all the graphics.
If you still can select a city after installing the Audiomanager, You are missing a HH_0409_WeatherCities.xml in your Windows Folder.

floho

Oct 14, 2007
looks good but audio manager is not working... I do have a distorsioned screen and I cannot pick the album/song etc... Also the youtube doesn't work for me yet.. still messing around with it.

Dust2Dust

Dec 14, 2006
Utrecht
Weather

If only we could have Weatherpanel for weather instead of the stock weather-app. /dreammodus

I like to go sailing and Weatherpanel gives me the features I need, the standard App does not give me anything but nice graphics...

This is the one thing good about Throttlelauncher: it is customizable. Will Manilla be customizable in the future or will it be just like HTC Home??

eyeless

Sep 20, 2005
Sacramento, CA
So i have everything working but the internet tab. Does Opera have to be installed in device memory or storage card? Or does that even make a difference?

kaalgoosy

Nov 13, 2007
Thanks punkcell for the updated cab, everything is now working like a goddamm charm and there's no going back to htc home or even throttle launcher... although the browser, and youtube locks up the device almost everytime. Which version of opera are you guys running to get it to run? I'm running 4.1 mini and the 9.51 beta; doesn't seem to be reading either of them. I'm using skyfire primarily so it's not a big deal, but wouldn't mind having it run normally. All in all though; this IS the ****!!