[THEME] Gloss Blue HD Sense Theme 1.4a

Search This thread

alexdiaz

Apr 5, 2010
Bucharest

Rchard

Dec 12, 2008
Hi all,

First of all thanks for sharing this great feature for enabling colorful icons etc.. I managed to successfully install this on the htc desire z but it is rebooting all the time on the htc logo. Perm root is done , s-off is done. It installs on recovery mode successfully using the clockworkmod recovery but after a reboot it gets stuck on the htc logo and keeps on booting. Am i missing something or this doesn't work with desire z. Thanks.

Last edited:

alexdiaz

Apr 5, 2010
Bucharest
Hi all,

First of all thanks for sharing this great feature for enabling colorful icons etc.. I managed to successfully install this on the htc desire z but it is rebooting all the time on the htc logo. Perm root is done , s-off is done. It installs on recovery mode successfully using the clockworkmod recovery but after a reboot it gets stuck on the htc logo and keeps on booting. Am i missing something or this doesn't work with desire z. Thanks.

It's not tested on Desire Z, may not work. Although it should...

Rchard

Dec 12, 2008
Well now its tested for those who have desire z this is not working yet. Thanks for the confirmation i was struggling with this.

Aug 20, 2008
@alexdiaz
Thanks for that beauitful blue.
But as we users are- i have a question, because i want more....: Can you change the colour of the flashing statusbar during a call ?

-Hope also you get the notification widget to work without issues.
But also without that - i love it !
Kind regards
gandalf

alexdiaz

Apr 5, 2010
Bucharest
@alexdiaz
Thanks for that beauitful blue.
But as we users are- i have a question, because i want more....: Can you change the colour of the flashing statusbar during a call ?

-Hope also you get the notification widget to work without issues.
But also without that - i love it !
Kind regards
gandalf

I will have to do a deep research for the blue flashing statusbar during a call. I know it's green.
The notificationbar widgets are ported from other device and they have been ported with some bugs, only when it will be bugfree I will include it in my theme.

LouCB

Oct 29, 2010
Devon
i have a desire hd, how the hell do i get this theme to my phone? lol trying not to sound stupid but i really dont have any idea! :(

also, is there anyway of gettin a theme/skin where instead of blue or green highlights, its pink instead? also when you get a text for example, its a pink bubble with the number of texts in?

hope this makes sense....

alexdiaz

Apr 5, 2010
Bucharest
i have a desire hd, how the hell do i get this theme to my phone? lol trying not to sound stupid but i really dont have any idea! :(

also, is there anyway of gettin a theme/skin where instead of blue or green highlights, its pink instead? also when you get a text for example, its a pink bubble with the number of texts in?

hope this makes sense....

Read the first post. If you don't know how to do it, just don't do it at all.

cannon_4

Feb 23, 2010
LouCB
or just learn how to...

Lou..i`m guessing your like me and have a dhd which is NOT simfree and therfore locked to a service provider

I am a newbie and this is my first post so bear with me folks if things dont look/go right..( i`m sure you folks will soon correct me) lol

I`m also guessing that ROOTED means you are able to get to "the Root" of the handset..which service providers lock ?

The Theme here looks great...can you point me to themes that i CAN download? also i believe a friend of mine has an LG that has 16 pages? instead of dhd`s 7..(more pages equals more widgets) and finally...i have the written clock and battery volume widgets and want to delete them from the notification bar ( or hide em
can anyone point me in the right direction plz

HTC HD2
HTD Desire HD

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello people! This is my fresh theme... it's a theme that combines stock theme with the blue from Gloss Black and Blue Sense [esk0dr0id] and a lockscreen with some others png's from BrightSilence Black/Carbon Espresso . I really like the theme because it gets rid of the ugly HTC green and brings up some new icons.
    Also thank Sergio76 for his png's which I included from his HD2 ROMs.
    All that was green when pressed is now blue, including messaging, settings etc.
    Thanks for everyone that made the other themes.

I've ported my theme from Desire classic. ORIGINAL THREAD HERE!(don't download from there)

It should work on any 2.2 Froyo new Sense ROM including Desire HD and Desire Z.

It's not a theme you can select from Skins because it could not be fully implemented that way, so it replaces the original skin. The other HTC themes are there.

You need a rooted device for this to work.
    Flash the theme zip from recovery (make sure signature verification is turned off!), reboot and wait until you see the lockscreen.
    You could set animations and transitions to "Fast" in Spare Parts for better speed.

Changelog:
    Version 1.4a:
    -Fixed https sites force closed because of the notification powercontrol widgets
    Version 1.4:
    -Rebuilt on 1.84 base
    -Compressed all apks and pngs inside for better performance
    -Notification Menu Power Control Widgets skinned included
    -Transparent AppDrawer will not be included anymore because of smoothness issues (I will provide a .zip update with it if requested)
    -ClockworkMod 3.0.0.5 is now supported
    Version 1.3:
    -Added Notification Menu Power Control Widgets bugfree and skinned
    -Added 100+ icons to the apks
    Version 1.2:
    -Rebuilt from scrath on 1.72 base
    -Changed animations for faster ones
    -Some new icons
    -Optimized and compressed all apks
    Version 1.1:
    -Transparent AppDrawer
    -Transparent Personalize Menu
    -New battery icon
    -New signal icon
    -More blue and more icons in the apps.
    Version 1.0:
    -original + fancy animations

attachment.php
    attachment.php
    attachment.php
    attachment.php

attachment.php
    attachment.php

attachment.php
    attachment.php
    Here's a blue circle battery if anyone wants to add to it

Used the same framework.apk and flashed over the theme through CRM Recovery no problem.

Now It's perfect (for me atleast, it's easier to see when I'm out drinking)
    I had a problem with update:
    coping files....
    E: failure at line 3
    cooy_dir Package: system SYSTEM:
    installation abortet.

Anyone a solution for that ?
    kind regards
    gandalf

rom RCMIX HD v1.12 with ext3 + clockworkmod

This thread is for Desire HD, go to the Desire classic thread and download from there my theme, the one [Download Theme Diaz 1.1 Desire HD] not the one for RCMixHD v0.14x.
    Yes, you need deodexed. On LeeDroid 1.2 should work just fine.

Works fine on my Leedroid 1.2
    I´m actually using Core Droid 2.4 ROM. I tested some days ago your previous 1.3 Release but it didn´t work (bootloop) Have you tested this new 1.3 release in Core Droid? Do you think it will work?

I´m downloading now... but before having to make a restore, i´d like to know ;)

Thanks a lot, anyway, alexdiaz

Best regards

P.S.- By the way... happy birthday for tomorrow ;)

EDIT: I´ve just flashed it via CWM 2.5.1.3 and although it was installed... theme is still the same :-(
    And I´ve realised that this theme tries to be installed in /system/data/local some of its files but, for example, PowerNotificationControl Bar configuration is in /system/customize in CoreDroid 2.4 Roms... In fact. there´s no /system/data/local directory in my system

It's not tested for CoreDroid, because CoreDroid is nicely themed anyway :))

Thanks for the wishing!