FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

View Poll Results: What' installation method, do you want?

UC

69 Vote(s)
35.03%
Suiller UC way

41 Vote(s)
20.81%
Both

87 Vote(s)
44.16%

[ROM][WWE][UC2+sUC][Discontinued] Macadam! V1.x.

1,381 posts
Thanks Meter: 380

By danny_and_2, Senior Member on 27th February 2009, 07:51 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
10th April 2009, 04:01 PM |#1001  
Thanks Meter: 487

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lopio

i got the same problem this afternoon after i take out usb cable from my diamond, what i did was rename internal storage to internal storage 1 then reboot and rename internal storage 2 to internal storage then reboot, and all my programs works again, I love this rom but its a ram eater hehe.

there is a tiny application that corrects it and it will never change again. it changes the name to STORAGE CARD and stays that way forever....install it an then manually change the path of shortcuts and it will work, it happened to me a few weeks ago, and it's not related with the ROM.

10th April 2009, 04:02 PM |#1002  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Unhappy
OK, i try one more time

Is it possibel to get Danish laguange on the macadam 1.2. i have tryed but without any luck
10th April 2009, 04:09 PM |#1003  
OP Senior Member
Flag Denmark

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by larzendk

OK, i try one more time

Is it possibel to get Danish laguange on the macadam 1.2. i have tryed but without any luck

Only manila.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/atta...9&d=1238683993
10th April 2009, 04:15 PM |#1004  

More
dany why don't you answer me?
c'mon...pleeeeease!
i make a soft-reset...a it rings again...but don't know why it goes back to the same problem....
10th April 2009, 04:16 PM |#1005  
Thanks Meter: 71

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SorcererJP

Great ROM, few minor major things:

My camera stays black. It does take pictures, but my viewer is not working. So I cannot see what picture the camera takes. Saw a few others with the same problem in this thread, but no solution yet.

Then, in the programs tabs 4 rows of buttons make it quite crowded, besides the text below them is quite blurry...

Anything that can be done about it?

Same here but viewfinder is black only when connected to usb, without usb camera works just fine.
10th April 2009, 04:22 PM |#1006  
OP Senior Member
Flag Denmark

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by brunoavrocha

I have a problem with my diamond. it ringed in the first times....but now it sotped ringing...and when i go to selct ringtone it says ringtone corrupted....any idea why?

Quote:

I have a problem with my diamond. it ringed in the first times....but now it sotped ringing...and when i go to selct ringtone it says ringtone corrupted....any idea why?

by the way...i can't install sktools... is it because part of it it's part of the ROM?

Quote:

dany why don't you answer me?
c'mon...pleeeeease!
i make a soft-reset...a it rings again...but don't know why it goes back to the same problem....

Omg relax man, you are desperate.
No. I don't have this problem.
Sdkcerts is apart of the rom.

You could always change it the hard way. But again, im not having this issue. & that's also why I don't respond so fast!

Code:
[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\ControlPanel\Sounds\RingTone0]
"Sound"="\\Windows\\Ring-WindowsMobile .wma"

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\ControlPanel\Notifications\Phone]
"Wave"="\\Windows\\Ring-WindowsMobile .wma"
10th April 2009, 04:24 PM |#1007  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by danny_and_2

Guys. It's hard to fix something that I don't have a bug in. And with that I mean the camera.
Mine is working fine, and I don't know what could cause these error's to you guys atm.

All the other bugs, haven't I get fixed yet. Because I'd have been alot out today. But will look into them tonight when I get the time.

Hi Danny,
First of all I want to say that your work is fabulous. I like this rom very very much.
Now, related to camera issue I have to say that this is happening to me also. Please let us know what radio you use. On my old Kaiser I had this issue and it was most likely a radio issue or a spl one, but i'm not really sure about spl.
10th April 2009, 04:24 PM |#1008  
OP Senior Member
Flag Denmark

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bdi

Hi Danny,
First of all I want to say that your work is fabulous. I like this rom very very much.
Now, related to camera issue I have to say that this is happening to me also. Please let us know what radio you use. On my old Kaiser I had this issue and it was most likely a radio issue or a spl one, but i'm not really sure about spl.

I'm using 1.37 hardspl & 1.09.xx.xx radio.
10th April 2009, 04:26 PM |#1009  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
truncated text messages. When using touch flow looking at long touch messages, it was always cut off the end, but usually when you go into the text message, you can see the full length. However, this rom is stil cutting it off.

AM i being thick and there is a way to view it all or is this a bug?

Thanks!
10th April 2009, 04:33 PM |#1010  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by danny_and_2

I'm using 1.37 hardspl & 1.09.xx.xx radio.

now I have spl 1.93 and radio 1.00.25.05.

OK, i'm downloading now Radio 1.09.25.23. I'll let you know mate. is it is not ok with the radio i'll try with the spl.

10th April 2009, 04:40 PM |#1011  

More
dany:

thank you for the answer, btw the ROM is brilliant!
is this a bug?
in today setting i can't chang the background image....i change it in definitions (the wallpaper) but it always shows me the one that came with the ROM...

any idea?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
macadam! performance

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)