FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

TouchFlo facebook integration on Tytn II

8 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By dopoto, Junior Member on 29th April 2010, 05:01 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hello,

I have a Tytn II with a Kaiser_HTC_ASIA_HK_WWE_3.34.721.2 custom ROM on it.

I've seen TouchFlo 3D 6.1 on a Touch HD and I am interested in getting the Facebook integration it features on my Tytn II - specifically associating contacts with Facebook friends.

What's the simplest way to achieve this? Does Facebook integration only come with TouchFlo 3D? Are there any Tytn II ROMs with this feature already integrated? Are there any add-ons that would enable it on TouchFlo 2D?

Thanks

3rd May 2010, 05:40 PM |#2  
Flag Boothwyn, PA
Thanks Meter: 10

Donate to Me
More
I am also intrested in this too. I am always missing Birthdays and like to see a pictures
4th May 2010, 06:48 PM |#3  
Flag Southampton
Thanks Meter: 49

More
Red face Same
yeah same with me

i did make a thread about this for Manila 2D but they told me it wouldn't work because Manila isn't customizable but there's still hope because they said it might work with TF3D so i just got it on my phone and gonna see if there is any thing that i can see and i will let you know but in the mean time i would suggest downloading TF3D from here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=465507 if you haven't got already.
7th May 2010, 05:30 PM |#4  
Flag Southampton
Thanks Meter: 49

More
Unhappy Sorry
Facebook tab only works with 2.5 and i'm afraid that we can't get that at the moment because our phones only work with 2.1 (very slow) but i would suggest just downloading the facebook app that comes with most roms.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
facebook integration, touchflo 2d, tytn ii

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)