[APP] SmartMote - music remote control

Search This thread

duchian

great!
so pitty you haven't done it yesterday when i bought similar plugin for poweramp.
That universal control is what i was looking for

edit:
bought it. App is working as described. Love it. Now i can listem to my audiobooks with controls on my watch. Thank you

Last edited:

toyface

Aug 7, 2010
Derbyshire
Just bought the app myself, seems to be working very nicely. The album art is a very nice touch. Speaking of touch, you've gotten the targets spot on almost for the size of the display, and removing swipes for volume is good too, as swiping is notioriously fiddly with the SW2.

Well done sir!

Tom.

necris

Oct 22, 2007
:good: i'am glad you like it. Please don't forget to rate app on Play Store, also comments are welcomed. It's the best way to say thankyou ;)

duchian

just have one idea. Can you make something similiar as in poweramp widget? When app is launched screen doesn't lock to clock mode, but dim and for example put small clock ontop, or even not. When i often switch music it is a little bit annoying for me to unlock watch to click 'next'.
Thank you

KevinFuerst

Nov 19, 2013
Fantastic App! This is the only one that i have found to work with google music perfectly and the ui is great. Well worth the price. Ill be writing a review on the play store for you soon.

Reactions: necris

lyall29

Apr 4, 2011
Arkadelphia, AR
Unbelievable! The best app on my watch! Thank you.

Edit..I have one request. Could you sometime in the future add low power mode to keep the screen on?

Sent from my HTC One using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Last edited:

ILuvRice

Jun 8, 2012
I seem to be having problems finding this app in the playstore. When I click on your link, my xda app crashes. Can u post the link again?

Sent from my LG-D800 using xda app-developers app

samson007

Apr 27, 2012
Playstore says device not compatible. Wuh does dat mean?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda app-developers app

lyall29

Apr 4, 2011
Arkadelphia, AR
Thank you very much op! I edited my review on the Play store, I wish there was more I could do besides thank you. I'll try to tip the guys at Android Central about your app.

Sent from my XT1058 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Top Liked Posts